New FAA weights= Pain for the 50 seat community.

]
The Saab 340 wasn’t bad for 20-30 min flights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A million years ago it seems, I was an FA for Shuttle America when they had SAABs. I remember it being OK. I only did that job for a year because they closed the PIT base as USairways dwindled down and moved to IAD for a UAL contract. It was enough to show me I didn’t want to be an FA!

Yup. AA over the next few years will be transitioning Envoy to an all 175 fleet. I was recently taxiing out to 35L for departure in DFW and there was a big lineup of AA 73 and Bus tails along with several Voy 175s. Can't really tell the difference. It looked really good. Was really proud to be American. And FYI, those Envoy guys are AA just as much as me.

Yippee Kay Yay **the* **c**r

Wrong thread, bub

Wrong airplane for that joke. That was the 146. Only airplane with 5 APUs.

(and... 3... 2... 1... @jynxyjoe with a Mesaba comment!)

Don't give me PTSD to my sim instructor days in the Q where every senior mesaba -> colgan convert (hey! we're one happy list now!) said "you know, back in the AVRO this is how we did it."

"Bro*, are you ready to commute to EWR for this?"

*the Bro colloquialism hadn't been invented, yet was nary even 2011!

Yes!

I remember looking over at Kristie and thinking “Well, this is how we die. Cabin lights off, getting jostled around the cabin in moderate turbulence, muffled gasps of our fellow passengers, HOT (were the packs on MEL? Did we even climb above 10K?) and it just reeked of hot breath, fear and struggle.

THIS IS HOW WE DIE.

Huh, sounds like a normal 4 day at any 50 seat regional…

Back