New England Area Time Building

intogamer

Anyone looking to build 100-200hrs? I'm located in Boston, MA and am available practically 24/7. If you're looking to go heavy for 1 week or so, I'm more than willing. I can rent a P28A for 125 wet as well. If you have your own aircraft or know of a cheaper place let me know!

Hey what’s up, I live down south but we might be able to work something out. A round trip flight to Boston later in the month is only $165. Could get a lot of flying done in a week.

You still interested in doing a lot of time building I own a Cherokee 140 out of KASH. If you just pay for the cost per hour of gas I'll sit along safety pilot. It is fresh IFR cert with KX-155/KX-125and KI-204/KI-203 Indicators and burns about 7gph or you can pull it back to around 5.5-6 and go slower. I'm looking to do about 100hours if you want too.

You still interested in doing a lot of time building I own a Cherokee 140 out of KASH. If you just pay for the cost per hour of gas I'll sit along safety pilot. It is fresh IFR cert with KX-155/KX-125and KI-204/KI-203 Indicators and burns about 7gph or you can pull it back to around 5.5-6 and go slower. I'm looking to do about 100hours if you want too.
Still interested?

Back