New Colgan cities??

Another Colgan thread? Seriously? I think the 'Airline Pilots' forum needs to be re-named to Colgan Pilots. :rolleyes:

The company is being VERY quiet about this.

I don't know why either...

Has anyone heard anything?

Yea, Im pretty confused. You look at the new lines for next month and we have more FOs in each base than we have lines.

Pinnacle Holdings has not announced anything, which is strange because it would obviously help out the stock a little.

We have a class of 16 - 20 Saab FOs in a week, and then an October 7th class in a month, but again, looking at the lines we are over staffed.

If you look at the UAL website and look up random flights that have been rumored, they are still being flown by TSA, Chautauqua, and Mesa.

Sneaky bastards I tell ya!!

Another Colgan thread? Seriously? I think the 'Airline Pilots' forum needs to be re-named to Colgan Pilots. :rolleyes:

There are about 15 of us on here that post regularly that fly with Colgan with at least 30 others who lurk. That is about 7-9% of our pilot group.

We don't have a company related web board and are able to get a lot of information out there through jetcareers.

We appreciate the information that we are able to get out there because of jetcareers.

Arent you supposed to? Reserves?

From being a scheduler, to now a pilot. I know that Colgan is NOT run like that. We dont typically have "reserve" lines, maybe in IAH but not the north east. They just throw them into the lines on random days.

Feel free to start a thread on any topic you like. No need to read/ or post on something you don't care about. ;) Good day! :)

Yea, Im pretty confused. You look at the new lines for next month and we have more FOs in each base than we have lines.

Pinnacle Holdings has not announced anything, which is strange because it would obviously help out the stock a little.

We have a class of 16 - 20 Saab FOs in a week, and then an October 7th class in a month, but again, looking at the lines we are over staffed.

If you look at the UAL website and look up random flights that have been rumored, they are still being flown by TSA, Chautauqua, and Mesa.

Sneaky bastards I tell ya!!

Uh... yeah.... still haven't gotten any travel info or anything of the sort as of yet.... getting a little nervewracking to hear this from y'all.... I suppose I will give them a call on monday morning to find out what the dealie is.

B

Uh... yeah.... still haven't gotten any travel info or anything of the sort as of yet.... getting a little nervewracking to hear this from y'all.... I suppose I will give them a call on monday morning to find out what the dealie is.

B

There was a rumor going around here about CAK-IAD for UAL, we were thinking skywest/mesa would do it. Think it might be you guys?

I could swear I saw it a few days ago on the Q route map on the colganair.com site (with the route drawn with a dotted line.) HOWEVER, I just checked it again and it's not there. Oh Lord, please tell me I'm not having a blonde moment. :panic: :eek:

B

Thats just typical Colgan to be honest with you. Be prepared for that the whole time your with Colgan. Next thing you know you'll be complaining about when your sim sessions will be, then you'll be complaining because you are 2 days prior to your PC and you still dont know what base you are going to, or where your IOE is going to be. Then youll go to IOE, but still have no base.

Welcome to the family! :D

Amazingly though, I still am having a good time, and am thankful everyday that I have a job.

Thats just typical Colgan to be honest with you. Be prepared for that the whole time your with Colgan. Next thing you know you'll be complaining about when your sim sessions will be, then you'll be complaining because you are 2 days prior to your PC and you still dont know what base you are going to, or where your IOE is going to be. Then youll go to IOE, but still have no base.

Welcome to the family! :D

Amazingly though, I still am having a good time, and am thankful everyday that I have a job.

Good to know that I am not going absolutely crazy.... well.... I guess thats debatable but.... good to know I am not the only one.

Good to know that I am not going absolutely crazy.... well.... I guess thats debatable but.... good to know I am not the only one.

You will probably get the FedEx on Monday. They normally get it to you the week before the date of class.

Colgan is very slow on things like this but also has SOME great people in the office and HR department. If you are polite and call or shoot an email with an inquiry they will have no problem filling you in. Not sure about the new hire packets but I would guess Samra or maybe Holly in HR.

Back