New Colgan cities??

I could swear I saw it a few days ago on the Q route map on the colganair.com site (with the route drawn with a dotted line.) HOWEVER, I just checked it again and it's not there. Oh Lord, please tell me I'm not having a blonde moment. :panic: :eek:

Management mentioned a few weeks ago that that was one of Continentals plans...a shuttle with the Q EWR-BOS, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

Management mentioned a few weeks ago that that was one of Continentals plans...a shuttle with the Q EWR-BOS, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

It wouldn't surprise me with Commutair coming in, they can take some of our Q's and move them to a Boston route. As of now, it would be impossible to do it as we don't have the planes.

And to those asking about new hire packets - I never got anything. I had to call to find out what flight I was on to DC, then I had to call to find out how to get to Manassas from DC. If you aren't proactive, your not gonna get anything done in this company.

It wouldn't surprise me with Commutair coming in, they can take some of our Q's and move them to a Boston route. As of now, it would be impossible to do it as we don't have the planes.

And to those asking about new hire packets - I never got anything. I had to call to find out what flight I was on to DC, then I had to call to find out how to get to Manassas from DC. If you aren't proactive, your not gonna get anything done in this company.

How do you get to Manassass from DC.... that is a great question. I am supposed to rent a car?

Hmmmmm.... more questions to ask come monday morning.

Thanks for the heads up.

B

How do you get to Manassass from DC.... that is a great question. I am supposed to rent a car?

Hmmmmm.... more questions to ask come monday morning.

Thanks for the heads up.

B

Depending on where you are coming from they will positive space you to IAD or DCA. They will arrange a driver or taxi to pick as many people up as possible at once. So if your the first to arrive, you may be sitting around waiting for other guys in your class to arrive before the van/taxi shows up.

Depending on where you are coming from they will positive space you to IAD or DCA. They will arrange a driver or taxi to pick as many people up as possible at once. So if your the first to arrive, you may be sitting around waiting for other guys in your class to arrive before the van/taxi shows up.

Gracias 'mano.

im driving out there on tues. i should be in manasas by fri evening. if you get in at a reasonable hour shoot me a pm and we could probably work something out. i also called hr on fri and they told me that the fedex packets should be in our hands come mon.

From CAL's standpoint it makes a WHOLE lot of sense to ship some of that flying to a Q operator. They fly a lot of empty seats BOS-EWR.

I could swear I saw it a few days ago on the Q route map on the colganair.com site (with the route drawn with a dotted line.) HOWEVER, I just checked it again and it's not there. Oh Lord, please tell me I'm not having a blonde moment. :panic: :eek:

Nope, not a blond moment. :D I did some digging around and found that Colgan will be doing EWR-BOS. It will be a daily turn starting 12/18.

Colgan 3358 departs EWR 11:40am
Colgan 3359 departs BOS 2:00pm

Andy knows more about Colgan than all the rest of us on here working there combined.

I will be happier than a big in a big pile of poo if we get BOS overnights.

The hotel they keep us in there is the biggest anomaly in the whole system.

Nope, not a blond moment. :D I did some digging around and found that Colgan will be doing EWR-BOS. It will be a daily turn starting 12/18.

Colgan 3358 departs EWR 11:40am
Colgan 3359 departs BOS 2:00pm

WOW, thanks....but we have to wait until December? Damn.
Thanks for the scoop, though.:)

Thanks for the scoop, Beechpilot!

(We'll all work together to keep Qgar in check) :D

All I have to say is "HA." :p

I will be happier than a big in a big pile of poo if we get BOS overnights.

The hotel they keep us in there is the biggest anomaly in the whole system.

I take it that means it's good? :buck:

Andy knows more about Colgan than all the rest of us on here working there combined.

I'm filling in as ops manager this week and since there is nothing going on up here (there usually isn't) I got bored and remembered this thread. So, I went on the Continental website and there it was.

YES BOSTON! My plan is coming together perfectly. I dont actually know what my plan is but it is coming together.

Back