New Colgan cities??

Just don't be too startled at the raging mad 30 year CAL guys when you bump them out of the jumpseat.:D

I've known KC '77 for a long time, and made the EWR-BOS, and EWR MHT commute with him many times. He lists in the back, and so long as there is an empty seat, boots all below ;) even on us, if it's for a seat in the back, CAL goes before we do. Other than that, the guys goin that way are used to not making it. Many will hitch to mht, pvd or bos, take a bus... or van it to LGA and ride USair... otherwise, BWI-MHT etc.

Anyways, BOS will prob. be middle of the day, light load flights

Yeah, I was just giving him a hard time.

The old man has a '76 board date (back when he was a ramper at BOS in college for Bar Harbor). That sometimes gets him in the top half of the list. Most of those old farts are ex-Bar Harbor Airlines guys and are cool as heck, with many a story to tell over a beer (or jumpseat).

I would have a real rough tim doing 30+ years at a company... sitting through a strike and watching the general degradation that has been this career. TBH, i never intended to be an airline pilot. Just took the 9L job as the job i moved back to NH for fell through.

There is, for the most part, way to much infighting, drama, and politics for my liking... I would prob. go back to brokering a/c if the economy turned around again.

Back