New Alaska Email

gimpfest I have to say that your timing is as auspicious as it is ironic... in a self-deprecating kind of way. (for myself) your name.. it just fits so perfectly sometimes..

I dub thee, "official retard fight breaker-upper guy"

your one and only responsibility is to break up forum fights with awesome chuck norris pictures like that one

:laff:

2421915297_44022d5d59.jpg

I realized I shouldn't have posted that when I remembered I signed a non-disclosure agreement...Dang it!!

:panic:he's got you bound too eh? darn.. well, what happens in JC stays in JC.. we've gotta look out for one another ya know? god forbid he pays off local authority to issue ANOTHER gag order... i still have nightmares...

Again in an earlier post, I said that it seems as if the are expediting the Alaska. I stated that I wanted to use announcement 2 and 4 for my 1st choices and if I did not make it to OKC with those - Alaska would be my back-up.
I missed out on announcement 2 and if they are actually expediting Alaska before announcement 4, I don't have the cushion of a back-up. Yes it is very simple, I will go to Alaska BUT it is not my first choice.

My patience ran out 50 calls ago! I know it is not a fast process. If it actually takes everyone the same amount of time, I have no problem. My issue it that I fell through the cracks, despite my best efforts. .

Your wants are irrelevant to the FAA. You think they are expediting the announcement, but you have no basis for that theory. Let it go.

If AK truly is a back up, and you want to go to the mainland USA - do yourself a favor and decline consideration under the AK announcement and WAIT for one of the national announcements. YES YOU NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE PATIENCE. LORD. It will ****NOT**** take everyone the same time - get over it. Your timeline might be longer, it might be shorter. Take it or leave it.

mekia said:
You're telling me I should sit patiently and quietly, while everyone else I applied with is at OKC. I think that would piss off the most patient person.

No, I am not telling you that - the FAA is. You don't have any choice. Either you wait for the national announcement or you volunteer to move to one of the announcements. I'm not saying it's pretty - but you really need to stop bi+ching. No one here cares and the FAA certainly doesn't either. Make up your mind - go for an announcement or go for one of the non-desirable locations. Maybe you think I am being harsh - but your posts come off as if you already hate the FAA for their recruitment process (the PIMP refrences) - yes you need to have more patience. Perhaps it would "piss off" the average applicant - but you don't have much choice now do you?

Your wants are irrelevant to the FAA. You think they are expediting the announcement, but you have no basis for that theory. Let it go.

If AK truly is a back up, and you want to go to the mainland USA - do yourself a favor and decline consideration under the AK announcement and WAIT for one of the national announcements. YES YOU NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE PATIENCE. LORD. It will ****NOT**** take everyone the same time - get over it. Your timeline might be longer, it might be shorter. Take it or leave it.

No, I am not telling you that - the FAA is. You don't have any choice. Either you wait for the national announcement or you volunteer to move to one of the announcements. I'm not saying it's pretty - but you really need to stop bi+ching. No one here cares and the FAA certainly doesn't either. Make up your mind - go for an announcement or go for one of the non-desirable locations. Maybe you think I am being harsh - but your posts come off as if you already hate the FAA for their recruitment process (the PIMP refrences) - yes you need to have more patience. Perhaps it would "piss off" the average applicant - but you don't have much choice now do you?

dude read the threads. mekia's over it, not that it was worth the berating on your part either way...

Thanks, I'm ok with it now.
Was not happy at first, but I have warmed up to it.

dude read the threads. mekia's over it, not that it was worth the berating on your part either way...

Sorry with all the crying I didn't see that post inbetween the rest... and my post wasn't intended as a personal attack on mekia but more against the sentiment that is all to common on this forum that the FAA owes something to them. That they can bash the faa and still expect a job from them on the same bated breath. People don't like to be told to have patience, but it's the harsh truth in this type of job pursit. I'm sorry if I am the barer of bad news.

:panic:he's got you bound too eh? darn.. well, what happens in JC stays in JC.. we've gotta look out for one another ya know? god forbid he pays off local authority to issue ANOTHER gag order... i still have nightmares...

Gag orders? Oh man, that's way above my pay grade! :)

I'm sitting here with a mojito in hand, the Mrs is about three feet away on the couch and I've heard nothing from the moderating team about gag orders so post away! ;)

Sorry with all the crying I didn't see that post inbetween the rest... and my post wasn't intended as a personal attack on mekia but more against the sentiment that is all to common on this forum that the FAA owes something to them. That they can bash the faa and still expect a job from them on the same bated breath. People don't like to be told to have patience, but it's the harsh truth in this type of job pursit. I'm sorry if I am the barer of bad news.

I happen to love pimps:).

You say you did not notice the other posts in between all the crying, but I said in that exact post with the pimp reference to "bring it on". Although I said it intending it to have a double meaning (a working girl who has resigned herself to working, would say bring them/it on in reference to her clients), I was talking about Alaska.

I don't hate the FAA, I was just flustrated.

I understand that eveybody is going to be processed at different rates; I was speaking of the average. I don't want to be held up for something stupid that could have been prevented, I don't think anyone would.

No, I don't have much choice, hence the pimp reference.

You say make up your mind, I made it up yesterday - I was joking about looking for roommates for Alaska. You did not mean it as a personal attack, but that is the way it came out. It was as if I was the epitome of the anti-FAA movement. The only thing I think the FAA owes me is an e-mail.

It is not like people don't like to be told to have patience, it is the attitude that goes with it that is the problem...at least in my case.

Gag orders? Oh man, that's way above my pay grade! :)

I'm sitting here with a mojito in hand, the Mrs is about three feet away on the couch and I've heard nothing from the moderating team about gag orders so post away! ;)

ooh.. hah.. yeah, about that...

we were kinda talkin about Michael Jackson.... uhm... gotta go..

On another note....I counted 745 email adresses in the PubAk email :)(was bored)

I would bet.... at least 250 people are mainland U.S. applicants still waiting for the AT-SAT that wont go to AK to take it..and wont take it in time...

200 or more are Pub 1 & 2 applicants that will have a TOL already...

that leaves at least 300 people to fight it out for 60 or so jobs considering most will go to the center... Take away the short bus kids...and it leaves 290 people fighting it out....

you should like your odds mekia... :nana2:

I like my odds..

Retard%20Kitten.jpg

Back