New Alaska Email

Here's ZAN
ANC1.jpg
Actually its ANC.... all Z's are centers

The list of email adresses was so dang long....

If thats all that applied to Alaska...I would hate to see the Pubnat...email list..

I wonder how much money I can get to sell those adresses to a spammer... Maybe I can spam them so much that they never see any new FAA emails.....:nana2::rolleyes:

I kid!

They did the CC so everyone could see it?! Oh Dear Lord!

I know the replies were to decline only, but I risked it and said:

I have already taken the AT-SAT with a score of 98.

If there are no positions left at the ARTCC, then I decline the application.

If there are positions, then I will keep the application open.
Worst comes to worst they decline it because I replied there. No huge deal. I'm only going to AK if it means ZAN.

If I had to travel there for the AT-SAT I'd have turned it down.

Hopefully by the time they're done AT-SATing I'll have received geographic preferences for PUBNAT3. If somehow they are done testing and location stuff before PUBNAT3 gets geographic preferences I'll probably be impatient enough to move out there.

Also, these comments should be here to save space. We're already talking about it there.

They may be trying to get rid of some of the no shows for the AT-SAT. I imagine there will be a lot of them after they see how much it costs to fly to ANC in the winter.

having the CC addresses appear is nothing. When the geo prefs for PUBNA1 came out, the website you went to kept showing other people's personal info. I saw at least 5 other people's full names, geo prefs, & phone numbers.

having the CC addresses appear is nothing. When the geo prefs for PUBNA1 came out, the website you went to kept showing other people's personal info. I saw at least 5 other people's full names, geo prefs, & phone numbers.

Amazing... If I could only use my dads FAA email...

Attention Applicant, You are no longer being accepted for this announcment. However, for a tiny fee of $100 dollars, I will consider your application for further review. For $200, I will really read your application and really consider you for emplyment. For $300 dollars, I will make sure the FAA pays for your plane ticket to Alaska to take the AT-SAT. For $1000 dollars, I will enter a perfect score into the computer and you can stay home. Thank you for your patience. No need to check the ASAP or respond to future FAA emails as the system has a few bugs that need to be corrected. You are unqualified.

Thank you. Have a nice day. No need to reply. We don't answer the phone. We will reply to emails that have a valid credit card.

1-800-FAA-SLOW Slow@faa.gov

haha, i giggled at every response I just read.

keep in mind now, you know there's at least one FAA guy scanning these forums at night, we should try to keep the bashing to a minimum, lest we be shi**ing where we wish to eat ;)

Amazing... If I could only use my dads FAA email...

Attention Applicant, You are no longer being accepted for this announcment. However, for a tiny fee of $100 dollars, I will consider your application for further review. For $200, I will really read your application and really consider you for emplyment. For $300 dollars, I will make sure the FAA pays for your plane ticket to Alaska to take the AT-SAT. For $1000 dollars, I will enter a perfect score into the computer and you can stay home. Thank you for your patience. No need to check the ASAP or respond to future FAA emails as the system has a few bugs that need to be corrected. You are unqualified.

Thank you. Have a nice day. No need to reply. We don't answer the phone. We will reply to emails that have a valid credit card.

1-800-FAA-SLOW Slow@faa.gov

The problem with having your email CC to everyone is that email is an inherently INSECURE method of communication.

Just look at http://www.xult.org/fake.html
What you're talking about can easily be done. You could fake an email from the applicant to the FAA, or the FAA to the applicant. The receiving party would have no reasonable idea that the email is faked. I'm no expert, but I bet this website is just the tip-of-the-iceburg of possibilities. Someone could get their identity stolen if asked by the "FAA" to confirm their social security or other private information (*phishing*).

I can kiss announcement 2 good-bye, they have pushed up Alaska . . .

How do you figure? PUBNAT2 is already finishing up geoprefs and about to have panels... and the AK announcement hasnt even authorized people to take the AT-SAT.

mekia said:
I fell backed into a corner. If I don't take it, it might be middle of next year before I get to OKC.
mekia said:
I feel like I am being pimped out by the FAA.

Not to be rude or anything, but the FAA isnt backing you into a corner... you are putting yourself in that position. Don't apply for a position/location you are not willing to go to, it's very simple.

If you want this job, and want a certain location, apply to a national announcement and have patience. No one ever promised that this is a fast and easy process - the sooner you realize and accept that you will keep your sanity.

How do you figure?

Dude, this kid has been flipping **** ever since he didn't receive the GeoPref email back on the 4th and if he wants to continue to get amped up and blow it out of proportion, then let him...

BTW I received the email for Hawaii...

Back