NetworkJC in Las Vegas, October 2009

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Ok, I know a lot of you guys don't read some of the other forums, but mark your calendars for a big Jetcareers meet 'n greet in Las Vegas for October 19, 2009!

Most years we try to hook up with guest speakers, career seminars and whatnot, but considering there isn't jack happening on the job front, it's basically going to be a bunch of us getting together in a 2000 square foot "luxury" suite, in Las Vegas, and having a casual networking event/social function.

It's a lot of fun and there's always great memories made. You don't have to be a pilot, or a mechanic, or an air traffic controller, just get together with your fellow Jetcareers forum users, drink a few too many adult beverages and share some laughs with the crew.

Details are forthcoming, we'd love to have a much larger ATC presence this year!

It's a lot of fun, I promise! ;)

I'm going to try and make it with a few UND buddies!
good luck, do they know you want to "make it" with them.

I suggest shots, lots of them. . . .

College is a time for experimentation . . .but I'm not sure I'd want to feature it on Facebook!

What does this have to do with NJC anyway?

:laff::laff::laff:

(ok get the joke?)

Cool. And you don't need to be a pilot, just someone's who is familiar with what we're trying to do around here! ;)

Back