Network, Network, Network

Ophir

. . . . . .as Mr. Doug says . . . . and provides!

Today, ProspectivePilot, Fly22, and JonnyB all met here in SLC to see the Lear 35 that JonnyB is flying. What a cool time. I have now met about twenty JC'ers since I have been here and they all have been great people. The opportunity to get together is such a valuable experience.

Thanks Mr. Doug!

Haha my buddies got a kick out of the same thing. We flew up to the AOPA Expo together and me and Skygirl had been PMing each other about meeting each other and w/o ever seening each other before we met up and talked like we'd known each other for months. They were still talking about that the last time we were all together. Sure is cool, thanks Doug
smile.gif

Ophir, you can add me to the list in a week's time ... looking forward to meeting some more JCers on the ski trip. So far I've only met one in person, but that number will get a lot bigger soon!

I add my thanks, Doug, for the great opportunity this site provides. I've said it before ... whenever you get an RDU overnight (actually possible now that you're in ATL!!) I owe you a cold one!

Yup!!! Had an awesome time today checking out the Lear 35 thanks to JonnyB!
grin.gif

Great to meet some fellow JCer's in person, too!! Brings my total up to 4 people that I have met in person from JC. Pilots just have to be the coolest people on the face of this planet!
cool.gif

Network.....network........network.....network..... has to be one of the most important words in aviation.

Again, thanks Doug!!!!
wink.gif

I had a great time today guys. I appreciate your interest and it was my pleasure. Anytime!
laugh.gif
I hate to admit it, but I guess I'm just as much of an airplane geek as the next guy.
confused.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That's what it's all about!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Ya do the hokey pokey and ya turn yourself about...

cool.gif

I've still yet to meet one of my fellow JC's... I'd like to meet up with Doug sometime when he's here in ATL (I have the whole week off Doug)... Im supposed to go fly with GaTechKid at some point... I'd like to hang with mtsu_av8er sometime too. We need a SE meet and greet.

I was lucky enough to meet EatSleepFly a few months ago, super cool dude.

Can't wait for the ski trip. Only four more days and we'll be skiing! WOO!

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Networking is the key. From this site, I've met two individuals (on purpose) and a couple by chance.

From those meetings, one is now a client of my firm.

(and no, I will not identify the individual on a public forum).

I hope to meet many more of you somewhere down the line!!

[ QUOTE ]
I had a great time today guys. I appreciate your interest and it was my pleasure. Anytime!
laugh.gif
I hate to admit it, but I guess I'm just as much of an airplane geek as the next guy.
confused.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks JohnnyB for your time, it was great. I call dibs for a ride next time. 10,000 fps on the vsi holy S&*t.

Nice meeting you Ophir but I don't think I'll take your recomendation on any more mexicano food. Holy crap, well thats what it was, it ripped my guts a part. But hey the pleasure is in the pain right.

This site really is a great place to network.

I've never met such cool geeks, including myself.

Before you guys rip on me for being a geek look at how many hours you spend on the internet and post made in the last week.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks JohnnyB for your time, it was great. I call dibs for a ride next time. 10,000 fps on the vsi holy S&*t.

[/ QUOTE ]

10,000 feet per second VVI? You sure?

Fly22, sorry about the indigestion! You have to build a tolerance to that stuff. But once you do, it good!

I wish it was FPS!
laugh.gif
Time to climb would be about 4 Seconds! Yeeeee Haaaaaaww!
smile.gif

Oh, and come to think of it. That food kind of kicked my guts ass too!
crazy.gif
smile.gif
That was some good @$%# though huh?

[ QUOTE ]
I wish it was FPS!
laugh.gif
Time to climb would be about 4 Seconds! Yeeeee Haaaaaaww!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
, just checking! Was about to say "time to go corporate!!!"
smile.gif

No I'm not sure. The only thing I'm sure of is death and taxes. I can't remember what the performance is, but my imagination keeps telling me 10,000.

Hells Bells Mike leave me alone in my world where everything is good and flys steep and fast. And I have job, ya now thats dreaming.

Actually, after that Mexican food, I probably could've done 10K FPS. At least in short bursts!
grin.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
No I'm not sure. The only thing I'm sure of is death and taxes. I can't remember what the performance is, but my imagination keeps telling me 10,000.

Hells Bells Mike leave me alone in my world where everything is good and flys steep and fast. And I have job, ya now thats dreaming.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon now....fpm/fps, a little good-natured ribbing never hurt nobody!
laugh.gif

Back