For Sale NAVY BLUE UNIFORMS and Accessories-PRICED TO MOVE!

jwp_145

GhostRider in the Sky
Hey folks, my airline up and decided that we are changing from our Navy/Silver uniforms to Black/Gold by January 1st. Nevermind those people who just got out of training and ordered the "REQUIRED" uniform package including blue raincoat! (Luckily the uniform company agreed to swap my unused raincoat out for black). Glad I held off on buying that blue hat! They are buying us a couple pairs of pants, a blazer, a couple ties, and one set of stripes... but you wanna hear the stupid part????? The flight attendants are staying Navy/Silver because the company doesn't want to absorb that cost too! Yeah, it's great that all of our different pilot groups will match but our F/As on the very same flight will be in totally different colors. But anyhow I digress.

I have a few pieces that I'm looking to get rid rid of just so that I can round up enough cash to pay for a black sweater for my new uniform (yeah and I JUST GOT the blue one, ARGH!).

I have one navy tie, two navy 34/34 pants, one set of navy/silver F/O epauletts, and one navy sweater with straps for epaulets. It's all lightly used as I've been on reserve since I purchased it all... the tie is unused (I pulled it out of the package just to put in my bag as an extra cuz I use a zip-tie).

The pants themselves retailed for $60/each and are of very good quality, no visible wear or tear. I already had some navy pants from a previous flying job that I used because I liked the material better and it was a perfect colormatch, so I would say that the pants have maybe been worn twice and only drycleaned.

I'll let all of it go for $40 plus shipping... my goal is to get a new sweater, which is $39 from Crewgear.com... I really can't justify asking anymore than that since it is used merch, even though it is only barely used.

Send me a PM if you are interested please.

Back