Mpenguin1 (Mike) is in the hospital!!

I remember a month or more ago he made a post that he was fighting some kind of staph type infection. Praying that I am remembering wrong and this isn't it. Best wishes to Pengy.

ICU and ventilator in the same sentence doesn't sit well with me. Hopefully his condition can be upgraded soon.

OMG!! I have been wondering where he has been. Please keep us updated and let us know where we can send Cards, flowers etc if you can get that info. I would love to contribute if we are going to do a JC card.

Get WELL SOON PENGY!!!

I was shocked to read this - he is one of the nicest guys I have met. He took myself and my family on a tour of the sims in Long Beach.

OP is updated with the address to send balloons and stuff...make sure you do not send real live flowers if you decide to go that route.

Thanks!

ICU + Vent sucks (my dad just went though that...spent a month on the vent).

But, ICU nurses are AWESOME. They'll take good care of Pengy.

(Any live flowers that are sent, just fyi, will end up at the nurse's station. They just won't bring them into the room. And if most ICU rooms are generally the same size hospital-wide, they're kind of small, with almost just enough space for nurses and doctors to hover around the bed and check the monitor and tubes and stuff, so stay away from huge things that'll block the walking path. There may be a bulletin board in the room, though - a cork board - so if you want to send large pictures or something like that that can be tacked to the board, that might be fun for him to wake up to.)

Has mikecweb reported back from the hospital? Polar mentioned him being there?
I'd like in on any JC effort to send smile makers to Penguin.

Hope there will be a full recovery, whatever it is he has. :)

John and I are going to be sending him a card this evening.

Our thoughts are with you Mikey!! Much love for you man :)

This sucks.
I hope he gets better.

He needs to get better and start posting those zany threads he's always finding. I miss those.

Polar mentioned that he lives in Seattle but i have no idea if he's home or on the road.

Polar mentioned that he lives in Seattle but i have no idea if he's home or on the road.

Mikec is in SEA for schooling. I don't know how much free time he has though.

And Midnight Mike.....get well quick bro.

Back