Moxy and 60 A220s

Second paragraph of article:

“Breeze Aviation plans to unveil an as-yet-unnamed low-cost carrier in the new year which will provide flyers with convenient non-stop service from secondary airports.”

Breeze is probably just the name of the holding company that will own the airline, not the name of the airline itself. Sounds like it’s still undecided.

Is Breeze a better name than Moxy? Guess we’ll find out.

With a Marriott brand of hotels going with Moxy I knew they wouldn't stick with it and seeing what Moxy's done with the name I'm glad they're changing it. Breeze is easy to market and work into commercials and slogans and to me it sounds on par when compared to other LLCs like Allegiant, Spirit, Frontier and Sun Country. I'm more anxious to see what color and paint scheme they go with.

With a Marriott brand of hotels going with Moxy I knew they wouldn't stick with it and seeing what Moxy's done with the name I'm glad they're changing it. Breeze is easy to market and work into commercials and slogans and to me it sounds on par when compared to other LLCs like Allegiant, Spirit, Frontier and Sun Country. I'm more anxious to see what color and paint scheme they go with.

Doesn't sound like Breeze will be the name of the airline, just the holding company.

Any updates on Breeze? Wondering if anyone around here has interviewed recently or if they're still planning on operating in the fall.

What would be wrong with starting an airline right now?
Well, a new airline probably isn’t planning on positive cash flow for the first year or 2, so in this specific scenario, it could conceivably be a good chance to capture market share and stick to their original game plan regarding the amount of money they take in initially.

Back