More Free Food!!!......... For Colgan Pilots

CAPIP1998

Attention Colgan Pilots:

The Colgan Pilot's ALPA OC has several events going on this week that I wanted to make you all aware of. If you have questions or concerns about ALPA union representation this is your chance to stop by and get firsthand information and some good eats! These will be approximately 9am-5pm at the following locations and dates:

Tuesday, October 7th - EWR (Uno's Pizzaria on the C2 Concourse)

Wednesday, October 8th - LGA (Food Court in the US Airways Terminal)

Wednesday, October 8th - IAH (Food Court outside the Crew Room)

Thursday, October 9th - IAH (Food Court outside the Crew Room)

Thursday, October 9th - IAD (Five Guys Burgers in Terminal A)

At each event we'll have members of the Colgan OC, ALPA representatives, and some members of other ALPA carriers. So come on by, grab some food, and have a chat with us (we don't bite, I promise).

Hmm, I'm off on Tuesday. . .I can afford to buy my own lunch, but perhaps I'll jump up there to meet the famous Wookie and Cruise.

im bummed im still in class cuz i would love to have a free meal at five guys. great burgers there!

I'm also off on tuesday. A Denver-NJ flight might be worth it to see Seggy, Cruise, PCL and surreal assuming all are there.

The 7th it is. I have to be there for that 5pm meeting anyway so ill just shoot down a little early for some free food. I need to get more cards anyway, I was flying with a captain who was pro union and when I asked him if he sent a card in he said NO. I gave him and the CA we were plane swapping with my last two cards.

I'll beg scheduling to let me drop tomorrow when I get back into ATL this afternoon. Probably won't work, but it's worth a shot. Anybody figured out if Seggy and Cruise will be there yet?

I want to say, I really appreciate the support that everyone is showing us, once again. We are SOOO close to filing, just need a few more cards.

Doesn't look like I will be able to get to any events this week. There will be many more downt he road that will need manning so I am sure I will see someone at one.

I was there today.....all day (with the exception of the hour I missed to attend our mandatory 'safety meeting'). The event went well and we managed to collect a bunch of cards. We're moving ever closer to the magic # we're seeking.

If any of you guys were there and didn't introduce yourselves........
2.gif

Edit: Dang, I wish I had seen this thread sooner. I've known, for quite some time, that I would be at the EWR event today. Unfortunately, my internet connection has been atrocious the past few days.......grrrrr, I hate hotel wireless. Also, this is the only event I'll be able to attend as I'm working the rest of the week. :(

Eh, guess I messed that one up. I was planning on going tomorrow right before the meeting...but apparently not if its in LGA and I will be in EWR. Off by a day.

I was there today.....all day (with the exception of the hour I missed to attend our mandatory 'safety meeting'). The event went well and we managed to collect a bunch of cards. We're moving ever closer to the magic # we're seeking.

2.gif

Edit: Dang, I wish I had seen this thread sooner. I've known, for quite some time, that I would be at the EWR event today. Unfortunately, my internet connection has been atrocious the past few days.......grrrrr, I hate hotel wireless. Also, this is the only event I'll be able to attend as I'm working the rest of the week. :(

Nice to meet you Cruise.

Thanks to SE and the CAL ALPA gang. Thanks for coming to our event and helping us out!

I was there today.....all day (with the exception of the hour I missed to attend our mandatory 'safety meeting').

2.gif

Hmmm. Did I meet you today? I went to the noon meeting, then was at the table for the next while (until leaving for ORF at 3:30).

Well guys, hope the week continues to go well. Sorry I ended up not being able to get up there today, and won't be able to tomorrow.

Good luck!

Back