More Free Food!!!......... For Colgan Pilots

Does that satisfy you Surreal?

No, not really.

You have a clear history of not supporting the current labor movement, so obviously I'm going to question your motives for coming into a thread specifically for the advancement of the labor movement at a specific airline.

One thing you also lack, as you've said you're no longer in the airline profession is a vested interested in the conclusion of this organizing attempt.

So . . .no. . .it doesn't really satisfy me, and it shouldn't worry you or even matter that it doesn't.

I stopped by for half a second, I had to fly yesterday. Anything good come out of that or the "safety" meeting?

Hey P.S. what is that "Safety Meeting" all about? If they schedule it in the middle of a stretch of days off for me I will probably go postal on someone!!!!!! I don't think I can bring myself to commute to work for a dumb meeting.

Hey P.S. what is that "Safety Meeting" all about? If they schedule it in the middle of a stretch of days off for me I will probably go postal on someone!!!!!! I don't think I can bring myself to commute to work for a dumb meeting.

Yes, they will schedule it on your day off. I talked to D C over the phone about it last week. You will receive draft pay for it (which they didn't add until everyone at the meetings complained). If it is scheduled on a day your on, you get 2 credit hours for it. I had a 18 hour over night in PVD, and I could have very easily jumpseat to EWR and gone to the meeting, and they wouldn't let me do it. Now i'm trying to get them to let me go to one in IAH, as I live there, not EWR. I will not be a happy camper If I have to come up on a day off.... I don't know how its going to play out. From what I hear, it was a pretty pointless meeting, and in terms of safety, it was an extremely broad and generalized message. Just take it as a chance to see the great Buddy Casey himself.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, i was told if I didn't go back and visit my GF she would beat me, and not in the fun way.

Back