more Ameriflight....

I think it's unfair that they require a multi-engine rating. I can get one if they hire me and besides, I have to train anyway! ;)

I think it's unfair that they require a multi-engine rating. I can get one if they hire me and besides, I have to train anyway! ;)

While we're at it, how about you just bring a single engine commercial... We will give you the instrument and the multi while training you to fly a chieftain...

Why don't more people read Dale Carnegie? Self help books generally suck...and mainly help the author...but "How to Win Friends and Influence People" is the exception to the rule. Absolutely a great book.

Unless Mikecweb or Jtrain disagree. In which case I renounce the above post in order to gain solidarity with them.

Now MikeD said to keep the thread clean. I require that you are immediately banished from the site for a time of MikeD's choosing. :beer:

Why don't more people read Dale Carnegie? Self help books generally suck...and mainly help the author...but "How to Win Friends and Influence People" is the exception to the rule. Absolutely a great book.

Unless Mikecweb or Jtrain disagree. In which case I renounce the above post in order to gain solidarity with them.

I disagree with you allowing me to disagree!

And I mean really, if this guy had ventured out of the lav he would have realized that you and me don't agree on much of anything, and that me and mikecweb flirt on a pretty regular basis. I don't need to curry favor from Mike because if he makes me angry I'll just let it fly on the forums that we made out in Vegas, and, well I don't care what you think.

I thought about working at amflight at one point but found out jtrain worked there so I quickly abandoned that idea and headed over to airnet. Once there I ran into mikecweb... sometimes there's no winning in the freight world. Since then though I have been working on gaining solidarity with them.

I disagree with you allowing me to disagree!

And I mean really, if this guy had ventured out of the lav he would have realized that you and me don't agree on much of anything, and that me and mikecweb flirt on a pretty regular basis. I don't need to curry favor from Mike because if he makes me angry I'll just let it fly on the forums that we made out in Vegas, and, well I don't care what you think.

:rotfl:

This is true - but what baffles me is this - people like you and me can not agree on much of anything - but if you were somewhere, I had the times and needed the help - I feel certain you'd walk a resume in for me.

That is what baffles me about some people on here - you don't have to agree with anything people say - but for gods sake listen to them - particularly if you asked the freakin question!

Seriously - I think Doug gets a little verklempt in the Lav at all the constant bickering - but I would submit that if DC worked as well as the lav, and people could clash without the underlying hatred, we would all be better off.

Today would have been Reagans 99th birthday. You and Obama are commies. That is all.

2002? You're out of currency.

394-dam.jpg

Might just be my way of thinking, but if you piss on your neighbor, more than likely he's not going to be prone to help you out when you need a little help.

Might just be me though. :dunno:

Wow! Unreal.

I just think it is awesome the last thread ends abruptly with this picture.
Win.

Attachments

• carnegie.jpg
    carnegie.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 204
Whats the typical flight time, day in the life of a newbie at amflight?

I'm 20 hrs short of the minimums, I really really really would like to work for ameriflight, I have one friend who just got hired, and one that just quit. Do you think if I applied I would have a good chance of at least being interviewed?

Back