More 737 News

I'm 5'10" and I'll do whatever position I have to get a second J/Ser on. Just let me flare for a somewhat decent landing :)

Through SEA, I'll always tell the gate agents that we can take all JSers. Some of them will even ask, do you want 1 or 2?

This is a 737 thread and I was referring to the 737. I never brought up the 757/767 and have no clue about those airplanes. Someone made a comment that at Widget, the 737 requires AB 2 or more, no choice of AB 0 or 1. That was my commentary. Unless that was for the 757/767 then I apologize. I don’t mean to make any commentary on that fleet because I’ve never flown it, I’ll defer to you and others on that one.
Correct, we def were talking about 73’s…AB 2 or greater is the “should”, and we all know how that goes. Atleast I can use Flaps 2 :D

I've sat behind the captain on long flights while Jumpseating in my 20's. My knees would go on strike if I tried that nowadays.
There's a reason I took a job where that's not a possibility. Unless I deadhead on one of ours.

Correct, we def were talking about 73’s…AB 2 or greater is the “should”, and we all know how that goes. Atleast I can use Flaps 2 :D

It’s so weird how different procedures are between different airlines for the same plane.

I was in an UA jumpseat, and these guys were flipping the trim air switch off and on too much. I think it looked like with every generator change (eg, ground power to APU, or APU to engine). We never touch trim air, unless QRH requires it.

It’s so weird how different procedures are between different airlines for the same plane.

I was in a UA jumpseat, and these guys were flipping the trim air switch off and on too much. I think it looked like with every generator change (eg, ground power to APU, or APU to engine). We never touch trim air, unless QRH requires it.

Yeah it is pretty interesting. I work with a lot of SEA 737A/B dudes in my navy job, and if we get talking airline flying, its like “whoa”

Back