Monday Night Karaoke???

for something different, what do ya'll think about planning a House of Blues trip then?

for something different, what do ya'll think about planning a House of Blues trip then?

Let's just fly by the seat of our pants on this one. We're talking about going someplace on a Monday night so it's not like there's gonna be tons of people out.

Unless I'm totally wrong and then I'll be a happy boy because I'll get to see if my sterling silver "wedding band" fools more people!

Let's just fly by the seat of our pants on this one. We're talking about going someplace on a Monday night so it's not like there's gonna be tons of people out.

Unless I'm totally wrong and then I'll be a happy boy because I'll get to see if my sterling silver "wedding band" fools more people!

Hell whatever you decide on Monday night, count me in!:nana2:

Karry oak...nah, carryoka....karoa...oh hell, karaoke is only at the Greek Isles Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Karry oak...nah, carryoka....karoa...oh hell, karaoke is only at the Greek Isles Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
The HOB sounds like a rock only venue . . .I would prefer a place where all music styles are available. Additionally, if it's busy we don't get to sing as much. We went to Ellis Island last time, and took over the room. By going to a venue like that, we can have more of us singing than at a "hotspot" for Karaoke where we have to wait and wait for one song, and it never gets around again.
I would like to sing some rock, but other stuff too . . .

Get a few ping pong balls, some cups, and a picnic/Ping Ping table. Start practicing chucking the balls in the cups from across the table.

To those who have been to Osheas they cleared out the area next to the bar in front of that food court and have 4 beer pong tables set up. It gets pretty packed on the weekends. My brother and I got our a$$es beat by a few hot girls from Sweden a few weeks ago.

Back