Monday Night Karaoke???

Whadda you think?

Maybe find a smaller venue like the one we took over before. Matter of fact, Winnie says the Barbary Coast is still going on . . .

Anyone? . . . :)

Bueller? . . .:D

I think the "Greek Isles" which is a big airline hangout with domestic and UK crews, has karaoke that night as well, but it's not as big of a venue as the last time we did that. I can always check!

If you guys haven't seen Dale do karaoke, you haven't seen karaoke yet. Seriously, homeboy's a show stopper.

Looks like we have 20 for Karaoke Monday night...

Dale, since you want to make this an official event.. we need to know where we're going, address and time to meet up and/or a meeting place so i can put it on the calendar.

That's where we went last time! they could probably handle our size of group too....

unless there's others??

Im not sure where others are in the vicinity of the strip. Imperial Palace may have something. By the way O'Sheas now has beer pong :)

I actually found a few you might want to check out.

HOUSE OF BLUES RockStar Karaoke - sing with a live band - Monday & Tuesday nights starting at 10 pm, inside
Mandalay Bay at 3950 Las Vegas Boulevard

IMPERIAL PALACE Tequila Joe's: Karaoke at 8 pm daily at 3535 Las Vegas Blvd. South (702-731-3311)

I actually found a few you might want to check out.

HOUSE OF BLUES RockStar Karaoke - sing with a live band - Monday & Tuesday nights starting at 10 pm, inside
Mandalay Bay at 3950 Las Vegas Boulevard

IMPERIAL PALACE Tequila Joe's: Karaoke at 8 pm daily at 3535 Las Vegas Blvd. South (702-731-3311)

That rock star one might be pretty cool . :rawk:

I like the House of Blues one. If there are those who are inclined to find other entertainment because of bleeding eardrums, you can definitely find it in the Mandalay Bay!

I like the House of Blues one. If there are those who are inclined to find other entertainment because of bleeding eardrums, you can definitely find it in the Mandalay Bay!
yea.. but do they have a cover charge?

Back