Monday Night Karaoke???

Bumblebee

Commodore
Whadda you think?

Maybe find a smaller venue like the one we took over before. Matter of fact, Winnie says the Barbary Coast is still going on . . .

Anyone? . . . :)

Bueller? . . .:D

Coolness. Sounds like a plan. Nessa and I are in. She'll actually be there since the pregnancy is LONG since over. :)

Darn it. Why is it the karaoke always happens after I have to leave?!?!?!?! Unless someone wants to make my Tuesday flying go away...

Darn it. Why is it the karaoke always happens after I have to leave?!?!?!?! Unless someone wants to make my Tuesday flying go away...

I got ya covered, Ed.

I wouldn't worry about work.....just call the brain factory and tell 'em something came up; you're not gonna be able to make a Tues. show. If you're scared to give 'em a call, just let me know and I'll call in pretending to be you. :p :hiya:

OOOOOOH, i see a competition starting..... ;)

I was thinking about bringing the playstation up to do some karaoke revolution and/or DDR tourney at the networking event, but i think i'll just wait for karaoke night now! haha

I'll be there. I might not sing, but I'll certainly take loads of pictures and video of those who do. :D

Kristie, I still say bring the DDR stuff. I'll take everyone down! :)

Oh, and thanks to all that flying I did earlier this year, my 2 day trip that started on Wednesday is now gone. Scheduling bought me off of it!

Back