MOAB

MOAB closed - Many unfilled 777 slots to be potentially offered to newhires. A newhire from 2 weeks ago is now the 777 plug. Upgrade has dropped to 2 years and will get more junior in the near future.

So truly, I am genuinely curious. This has always been my number one airline. I am a current regional LCA, with a masters degree, volunteer work, precious training department experience. Greater than five internals, and a recommendation from a chief pilot. I don’t feel entitled to a position, but I am searching for any input anyone may have on what I can do to get noticed and simply have a chance at the hogan. I’ve had my application reviewed several times by different companies as well. They say “it’s just a matter of time”.

So truly, I am genuinely curious. This has always been my number one airline. I am a current regional LCA, with a masters degree, volunteer work, precious training department experience. Greater than five internals, and a recommendation from a chief pilot. I don’t feel entitled to a position, but I am searching for any input anyone may have on what I can do to get noticed and simply have a chance at the hogan. I’ve had my application reviewed several times by different companies as well. They say “it’s just a matter of time”.

I was a regional LCA with about 6k hours, college degree and a veteran (enlisted). I start class tomorrow so I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before you hear something. We’re hiring like crazy.

Since May United has hired about 20% of the check airman from my previous regional.

The dreaded “keep doing what you’re doing”

I was a regional LCA with about 6k hours, college degree and a veteran (enlisted). I start class tomorrow so I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before you hear something. We’re hiring like crazy.

Since May United has hired about 20% of the check airman from my previous regional.

I’m not too far off from there so thanks for sharing that. Enjoy the new gig!

Have you been applying at airlines other than Delta, United and American?

Are any of your internals willing to do a meet and greet?

Back