MOAB

I like turtles

new_united_livery_globe_logo.jpg

AA has a similar number of captain vacancys if you combine the October and December ones. I think all the airlines should start clipping along quite well as long as "Delta" (not that Delta @Cherokee_Cruiser ) doesnt ruin everyones plan.

AA has a similar number of captain vacancys if you combine the October and December ones. I think all the airlines should start clipping along quite well as long as "Delta" (not that Delta @Cherokee_Cruiser ) doesnt ruin everyones plan.

It won’t be Delta ruining plans. It will be politicians draconian measures to fight against Delta, and society’s refusal to comply with this garbage much longer. Doesn’t help millions out there are still anti-CovidVax.

First snapshot is usually bogus but it shows me holding 737/320 CA on the coastal bases. I ain’t gonna do it, but it’s pretty crazy how far we’ve come from my furlough notice last year.

Crazy seeing the handful of open captain slots. I know that this in no way reflects what reality will be, but it’ll be interesting to see how this shakes out!

First snapshot is usually bogus but it shows me holding 737/320 CA on the coastal bases. I ain’t gonna do it, but it’s pretty crazy how far we’ve come from my furlough notice last year.

Furlough notice to line holding capt/widebody fo. Bizarre world we live in. Think I'll stick around on the 756 and enjoy weekends off flying to europe during the weekdays. Somehow we landed on our feet.

I return to ORD 756 FO next month. I’m gonna hang out until ORD 787 FO is something other than 99%.

I am really tempted by ORD 756 FO given that it's showing a similar percentage to ORD 737 FO and it is the plane I want to fly ultimately. Although the last snapshot moved me up about 7 numbers on ORD 737 FO. I don't think the time is just quite right yet, but it's very tempting.
Maybe I'll have a snow balls chance in hell to get an interview now.

Honestly talked to a ton of people recently who I never thought had a chance who are all getting hogans and interview spots and mostly then hired. What is "competitive" is seriously changing and a lot of people will be hearing from tulip soon if they are interested and have a fairly polished app, I think.

Back