MOAB

What is the UAL retirement plan for 7576? I’ve been on a 764 those things were nice up front. Thought I was on a 777.

Furlough notice to line holding capt/widebody fo. Bizarre world we live in. Think I'll stick around on the 756 and enjoy weekends off flying to europe during the weekdays. Somehow we landed on our feet.

I return to ORD 756 FO next month. I’m gonna hang out until ORD 787 FO is something other than 99%.

I am really tempted by ORD 756 FO given that it's showing a similar percentage to ORD 737 FO and it is the plane I want to fly ultimately. Although the last snapshot moved me up about 7 numbers on ORD 737 FO. I don't think the time is just quite right yet, but it's very tempting.

757-200/300 & 763 =756? Not 764?

What is the UAL retirement plan for 7576? I’ve been on a 764 those things were nice up front. Thought I was on a 777.
As of right now I don’t believe we have a defined retirement plan. But I am overall ignorant of those types of things.

I am really tempted by ORD 756 FO given that it's showing a similar percentage to ORD 737 FO and it is the plane I want to fly ultimately. Although the last snapshot moved me up about 7 numbers on ORD 737 FO. I don't think the time is just quite right yet, but it's very tempting.

Honestly talked to a ton of people recently who I never thought had a chance who are all getting hogans and interview spots and mostly then hired. What is "competitive" is seriously changing and a lot of people will be hearing from tulip soon if they are interested and have a fairly polished app, I think.

Man, I hope so.....

In base reserve on the 756 is better. Fewer trips to cover.

As of right now I don’t believe we have a defined retirement plan. But I am overall ignorant of those types of things.

A321XLR order to replace 757's.

767-300 to remain "until the wings fall off."

767-400 - hard to say but they were not slated for Polaris pre-pandemic, nor are there current plans for retirement so no one outside of closed doors knows. My projection is there is still a shortage of lift so the aircraft stays at least for the next 5 years while the balance sheet is repaired.

A321XLR order to replace 757's.

767-300 to remain "until the wings fall off."

767-400 - hard to say but they were not slated for Polaris pre-pandemic, nor are there current plans for retirement so no one outside of closed doors knows. My projection is there is still a shortage of lift so the aircraft stays at least for the next 5 years while the balance sheet is repaired.

Are you guys getting some new 777's to replace all your old A models that're like 25 yrs. old?

MOAB?

As in flooding recently??

Or, as in just northeast of the hive home of LDS Airlines?

Umm... neither.

But thanks for playing and your consolation prize is TWO nights in Cleveland.
I could probably get it from context if I read the whole thread, but who knows... Want to help a brother out and give me the precis??

Hey! Cleveland is one of my favorite long stay layovers. It's an awesome downtown.
That's 'cause almost anywhere rocks compared to the Captain Cook and the Great Alaskan Bush Company. If only Great Lakes Air had been based in Cleveland - Oh, the opportunities to mock would have been myriad!

I start training 8/3. What’s the odds some of the unfilled slots will go to new hires that quick?

I start training 8/3. What’s the odds some of the unfilled slots will go to new hires that quick?
The bid will be closed by then but I am not sure how that works for new hires. I know that they can only offer un-filled spots to new hires but I don’t think there is anything that says they must offer them.

Back