Misrepresentation

[ QUOTE ]
Grammah? Grammah? One frozen yo-gut with jimmies and wheres da bubblah?

Oh yah, down deyah buy coppley squa-yah!

Oh man, wicked stupid I sound.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug... you have me rolling there! If I didn't know you weren't from BOS, I would swear you're native born!

Iain: I have just shot you over a copy of my resume. Thanks for taking the time!

[ QUOTE ]
Doug... you have me rolling there! If I didn't know you weren't from BOS, I would swear you're native born!

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind that I was stuck in BOS for 7 days during the 9/11 airspace shutdown.

$1 happy hour at McCormick & Schmicks, the Rattlesnake after dinner, run across the commons to the Bull & Finch, then Whiskey Park in the hotel lobby to see if Cindy Crawford was hanging out, then the Irish bar next door.

Repeat for seven days.

[ QUOTE ]
$1 happy hour at McCormick & Schmicks, the Rattlesnake after dinner, run across the commons to the Bull & Finch, then Whiskey Park in the hotel lobby to see if Cindy Crawford was hanging out, then the Irish bar next door.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man... you put my Irish friends to shame! If you're in BOS again, let me know I'll gladly pay that $1 for happy hour
smile.gif

My name... Marcellus Wallace... You seen my wallet? It said, "Bad M&#$&" on it?

Yeah, and I'm Vickie Mascara! Er...Escarra, sorry
smile.gif

Someone without at Bachelor's degree is the VP of marketing at a major airline. Yikes.

[ QUOTE ]
Someone without at Bachelor's degree is the VP of marketing at a major airline. Yikes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some hope for me after all!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Two trailer park girls go round the outside,... round the outside,... round the outside"
grin.gif

MikeD, you have brought up an excellent point. I absolutely agree that misrepresentation is bad.

That having been said, I'm still sticking with this:

If I fly for Mesaba or Pinnacle, and some chick asks me what airline I fly for, I'm saying Northwest Airlines !
smirk.gif

Later, if I get caught, I'll start denial mode:

"You thought I said Northwest Airlines? No, I'm pretty sure I said Northwest Airlink... I think I had a sore throat, so at the end, the "k" came out as "es."
smirk.gif

Back