Misrepresentation

[ QUOTE ]

Now what do I do to get back at him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave?

HAHAHAHAH!

anyway what a riot.

and you wonder why some of us question the quality of aviationinterscrew.com

That is pretty cheesy of someone to pretend to be a Navy Pilot. Don't they all know that being a JAG is the cool thing now? It has its own TV show. If only the women in the real navy looked like that...

[ QUOTE ]
If only the women in the real navy looked like that...

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't?

Next think you are going to tell us is that you aren't really allowed to "have relations" with your junior officers...

this guy (tomcatter) had the gall to IM me on AIM (remember we posted our AIM addys in the Squawk last week or whenever). Goes on an on about his navy flying, and of course myself being strictly of civilian background, I didn't know any better as far as it being bogus. Pretty slick character - I'm pretty hacked.

Sarah

[ QUOTE ]
this guy (tomcatter) had the gall to IM me on AIM (remember we posted our AIM addys in the Squawk last week or whenever). Goes on an on about his navy flying, and of course myself being strictly of civilian background, I didn't know any better as far as it being bogus. Pretty slick character - I'm pretty hacked.

Sarah

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahh, don't worry, Mike D pretty well flushed him and his bogus stories down the toilet. I guess it made him think he was a man to tell stories like that. I guess jerk wouldn't be enough, so I will call him a Gluteus Maximus Foramen (medical term for •). You know I was a doctor back in high school, but my teachers thought I was too smart for that. They suggested that I......... But then I told them about my Covert CIA background and then they.....
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
But then I told them about my Covert CIA background and then they.....

[/ QUOTE ]

With your wife... Morgan Fairchild, yeah, thats the ticket...
smile.gif

Good catch, Mike!

As far as Mirimar goes, when I was a little kid, it was F-4s instead of F-14s, but my dad told me that I used to look up all the time at them going out to sea. He hated the noise, I loved the airplanes. Go figure.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But then I told them about my Covert CIA background and then they.....

[/ QUOTE ]

With your wife... Morgan Fairchild, yeah, thats the ticket...
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wife, nah, I have relations with too many women to count. Lets see there is Nancy, Amy, Lori, Nicole, and then just last week I met ......
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I only wish man! Of course none of them know how to fly an Apache helicopter as well as I do. Or speak Thai as well as me. And just last week I perplexed Amy with the complexities of a Turbo-fan engine.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
[Sarcasm/]

If he were an F-14 pilot he would have definitly known that the F-14 is being replaced by the F/A-18 E/F. I can't believe that I missed that whole NAS Miramar thing! I f'n live in San Diego! Good job on ferreting him out Mike D.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Although I hate play NBC Dateline's John Stossel...

ips.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow you guys think you're clever?

We used the same computer last night - I'm on an overnight in Orlando and JT used my laptop to make a post when I went to the bathroom.

He told me he had a surprise for me ... jerk!

He is trying to make you think I'm him!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, now, that's funnier than "the reveal" itself!!

LMAO!!!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Nah, no stoning, just pick one ID.

And if I'm wrong, I'll publically apologize.

Oh, nah, I was referring to "Tomcatter."

JT, I could care less about ... he has personality "issues." No big deal.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Wow you guys think you're clever?

We used the same computer last night - I'm on an overnight in Orlando and JT used my laptop to make a post when I went to the bathroom.

He told me he had a surprise for me ... jerk!

He is trying to make you think I'm him!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, we're not clever, but it's just happened a few times before. Forum behavior, is highly predictable and would probably make sure a good master's thesis for a graduate student.

I'm an internet novice, but one of my moderators who has a tremendous amount of real world electronic counterintelligence experience starts raising red flags, I can't ignore his concerns.

People have had suspicions for quite a while, most of which I didn't address at all because of 'forum fatigue' and not thinking it was that big a deal, but some of the disparaging remarks about my website, vis a vis 'communist', 'liberal', 'beware' and 'agendas', I feel that I'd be an idiot if I didn't point this out.

I've got to protect a 7 year investment that I've put into this website and considering the amount of time, money out of my own pocket and missed opportunities to go outside and play when I'm sitting in doors working on material, I will voraciously protect jetcareers for me, my users (7.1 million hits in September!) and my advertisers.

Since you're a high profile user on the website, pick a username and step back in the pool!
wink.gif

Be careful, though....Doug referred to the autodog once, and I didn't get it at first. That's because it was a wardroom thing.

That's besides the point. The guy was an obvious fraud. I didn't read too many of his posts until his "does anyone have any questions about the Tomcat" post in the military section. That screamed "poser" to me.

Chunk

Thanks for exposing this fraud MikeD. Your a good citizen and the world is a better place because of you.

Bryan PhD, MD, JD
Nuclear Physicist
Astronaut
Brain Surgeon
Attorney At Law

Back