Mesaba/Colgan LGA flying

3 weeks of class, month of waiting. 3 weeks of sim, month of waiting. 4 days of ioe, 2 weeks of waiting, 4 days of ioe, 2 weeks of waiting... etc. Not very efficient use of resources but again, I certainly enjoyed the time at home! I just got tired of playing the "eh, I can't go anywhere too far away from home in case they call and expect me to show up tomorrow" game.

I just got tired of playing the "eh, I can't go anywhere too far away from home in case they call and expect me to show up tomorrow" game.

Thats sad. Im taking a little vaca this weekend. Ive called and emailed twice with no response. A lack of planning on their part does not constitute an emergency on mine

Thats sad. Im taking a little vaca this weekend. Ive called and emailed twice with no response. A lack of planning on their part does not constitute an emergency on mine
Oh I didn't say i sat by the phone and didn't go anywhere... I just stayed within the lower 48. :)

Let's just say I enjoyed my time but i'm tired of waiting on them.

Oh I didn't say i sat by the phone and didn't go anywhere... I just stayed within the lower 48. :)

Let's just say I enjoyed my time but i'm tired of waiting on them.
Yeah screw that I'll be calling every hour on the hour to get scheduled for IOE. Since I'm a transition upgrade I need 50 hours of IOE. And now we dont get captains pay until IOE completion :(

Yeah screw that I'll be calling every hour on the hour to get scheduled for IOE. Since I'm a transition upgrade I need 50 hours of IOE. And now we dont get captains pay until IOE completion :(

If you remembered to bid, you would be a Captain already. Stop crying on here.

My understanding was that we were paid the new rate upon completion of PC/type ride...Oh well, so much for the 42" plasma flat-screen TV...Like I could afford it anyway!

If you remembered to bid, you would be a Captain already. Stop crying on here.

I would have been a q captain. Upgrading on the Saab at home is the best thing that has happened to me. Have fun on your Austin overnights.... Oh wait!

My understanding was that we were paid the new rate upon completion of PC/type ride...Oh well, so much for the 42" plasma flat-screen TV...Like I could afford it anyway!

That's how it used to be..... U can chalk that up to one of the very few things Colgan had better than other airlines.

Back