Mesa hiring

I did contact them to make sure it wasn't an error on my part and it wasn't, so we set up a new time for yesterday, and again they didn't contact me. So either they weren't really interested in me or they are that disorganized. I was excited as this was my first interview since getting my dispatch license a couple months ago.
Dang! That is bad. At least Seaborne has been spot on with everything despite what some crankyankers say about the carrier. Sounds like some kind of Prank you would see on TV.

Did you think that the time of the interview was your local time? I interviewed with them last week, and I at first thought that it was going to be at my local time. The time of the interview passed, and I then realized that this probably meant that it would be conducted at the time they specified but in Phoenix time (Also remember that Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time). Sorry to hear of all the troubles.

Anyone receive a reply? I had my interview last tues...I feel like it could've went better. From what I heard there were 30 applicants for 5 position.

Yea I'm still waiting for a reply...they said they would be sending out notifications Monday but then again this wouldn't be the first time a delay occurs for making a decision in the job market.

Did you think that the time of the interview was your local time? I interviewed with them last week, and I at first thought that it was going to be at my local time. The time of the interview passed, and I then realized that this probably meant that it would be conducted at the time they specified but in Phoenix time (Also remember that Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time). Sorry to hear of all the troubles.
I had the time right, it was a communication error with the wrong number. Set up another interview, but dont have high hopes now.

Hi can some tell me how senior would the Phoenix base be? I live in Los Angeles and would love to be close. Also does anyone know the current time to upgrade to captain at Mesa? I'm scheduled to interview with go jet next week end republic too and would like to see if Mesa may be a better option

Hi can some tell me how senior would the Phoenix base be? I live in Los Angeles and would love to be close. Also does anyone know the current time to upgrade to captain at Mesa? I'm scheduled to interview with go jet next week end republic too and would like to see if Mesa may be a better option

This is a dispatcher forum you posted your question in so I doubt anyone here knows. I don't recall any happy pilots from when I worked at Mesa, though that may be true of most regional airlines, and I left there a long time ago. At any rate, good luck on your interviews!

Back