MARTINAIRE

pwa

Martinaire has 3 openings
KGUY
KMQI
KEUG
I have flown all 3 routes, if you have any question please PM me.

I tried sending you a PM but I got an error msg stating I could not start a conversation with you. If you could write a small blurb on the EUG run I would be most appreciative. Thanks!

GUY is hard to fill, even harder to keep someone on it. Nobody wants to live in Guymon,OK.

PDX-EUG MON(PM) 1600-1640 CT (1400-1440 PT) ***REPO**
EUG-PDX MON-FRI (PM) 1915-1955 CT (1715-1755 PT)
PDX-EUG TUE-FRI (AM) 0830-0910 CT (0630-0710 PT)
PDX-EUG FRI (PM) REPOSITION TO EUG AFTER UNLOADING***REPO*** if you live in PDX you can keep the plane there over the weekend

UPS uses Ameriflight at PDX, they will use Martinaire if one of Ameriflights are over loaded. This is the morning ops. In the afternoon you have to be in EUG around 4pm for the PM ops back to PDX. The current pilot lives in Portland because he's hardly used in the morning. If UPS does send you out in the morning its charter and is extra pay to the pilot, and that usually happens on Fridays and during peak season.

Muchas gracias...
PDX-EUG MON(PM) 1600-1640 CT (1400-1440 PT) ***REPO**
EUG-PDX MON-FRI (PM) 1915-1955 CT (1715-1755 PT)
PDX-EUG TUE-FRI (AM) 0830-0910 CT (0630-0710 PT)
PDX-EUG FRI (PM) REPOSITION TO EUG AFTER UNLOADING***REPO*** if you live in PDX you can keep the plane there over the weekend

UPS uses Ameriflight at PDX, they will use Martinaire if one of Ameriflights are over loaded. This is the morning ops. In the afternoon you have to be in EUG around 4pm for the PM ops back to PDX. The current pilot lives in Portland because he's hardly used in the morning. If UPS does send you out in the morning its charter and is extra pay to the pilot, and that usually happens on Fridays and during peak season.

PDX route is actually pretty nice, easy peasy really and not a whole lot of work. If you like the west coast or from there I'd say it would be your pick. MQI wouldn't be bad for somebody who likes the beach/coast lifestyle without too high of living costs.

PDX route is actually pretty nice, easy peasy really and not a whole lot of work. If you like the west coast or from there I'd say it would be your pick. MQI wouldn't be bad for somebody who likes the beach/coast lifestyle without too high of living costs.

The PDX run was great when I did it, but you can't live in Eugene on $750 or so per paycheck and expect to have any quality of life - also, having a "day job" in town isn't exactly something you can reliably do unless you're CFI-ing - the fog that forms in the valley there made KEUG the place where I've shot the most approaches to mins in my whole career. I lived in a highly ghetto apartment in Springfield, and I was paying $750/mo plus utilities. If you were PDX based, lived on the Vancouver side so you didn't have to pay Oregon taxes - which, by the way, I had to pay because I was making too much money at Martex even with state with holdings (?!) - and you could make money in some other way, then I'd do it. But, frankly, you can't make enough to be comfortable in EUG or PDX there on first, or even second year pay. Also, if you have a significant other, don't expect them to be able to find a job. My ex-girlfriend there moved with me, and couldn't find a job for 6 months, while looking every day, the job she did find was cleaning houses, and way below her qualifications and experience level. That said, it's a cool run, you get to cross the cascades occasionally when Amflight blows out, you'll go to Roseburg about once or twice a month, and you'll go to Newport or South Bend occasionally. The flying there was really awesome, going into PDX and EUG you'll fly lot's of approaches, and the weather can get rough and tumble, and there's plenty of ice. Good job if you have no debt, don't really care about your finances, and fit into hipster culture well.

The Guymon run ends in OKC Monday-Thursday. Usually lands around 10pm, and leaves out at 645am.

Martinaire has 4 openings
KGUY
KMQI
KEUG
KAVP
I have flown all 4 routes, if you have any question please PM me.

Martinaire has an open route in Scranton,Pa
Spend your days in Scranton and nights in Harrisburg-Monday night to Saturday morning.
kavp - kmdt 8pm to 845pm
Kmdt- kavp 645am to 720am

Martinaire has an open route in Scranton,Pa
Spend your days in Scranton and nights in Harrisburg-Monday night to Saturday morning.
kavp - kmdt 8pm to 845pm
Kmdt- kavp 645am to 720am
I'll take the liberty and repost to the main jobs page so this particular route is visible to everyone

Back