MARTINAIRE

Whats up with Martinaire's Training Contract? How much is it and whats the total time that it states you have to work?

Eug is currently filled till that pilot gets his wrk visa for India, shouldn't be to long from now. Martinaire has a 1 yr contract, I think it's around 3500.

Eug is currently filled till that pilot gets his wrk visa for India, shouldn't be to long from now. Martinaire has a 1 yr contract, I think it's around 3500.
Do you work there right now? And I just applied and sent over my resume and letters of rec. Wonder how long it will take to get a call. Part 135 and 121 experience.

I worked there, if you have any questions shoot me a PM...I recommend calling till you get the Chief Pilot. I was lucky that I live in Dallas and could walk my resume in.

BTW...the CP is a great guy, really sticks his neck out for the pilots and he is super easy to talk to.

I worked there, if you have any questions shoot me a PM...I recommend calling till you get the Chief Pilot. I was lucky that I live in Dallas and could walk my resume in.

BTW...the CP is a great guy, really sticks his neck out for the pilots and he is super easy to talk to.
PM sent.

does Martinaire still use standby pilots out of SAT? If so, does anyone have show times and other info?
thanks

Does anyone know what routes they have west of the rockies? Anything in the northwest? Last time I looked the website did not give the map or a list..

Couple of California but those are never open, those guys are long timers. AMF is the king out west, them and key lime anyhow.

Back