Lufthansa-System HIRING (DON’T MISS THIS OPPURTUNITY!!!! )

Red-Baron

Lufthansa-Systems is an aviation service provider mainly in the area of carrier operations, providing customized charts for major international airlines.

JOB TITEL: Route Manual Quality Checker

RQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS: Any experience in the field of aviation, e.g. pilot license (preferably with IFR Rating), Dispatcher, Air Traffic Controller or any other degree in aviation, English proficiency ;-)

PAY: 5500 (CHF) ~ 4750 (USD) plus a so called 13th Month salary paid annually in November. Tax deduction is about 18%.

BENEFITS: Travel privileges with Lufthansa and all affiliated airlines (known as Star Alliance, e.g United Airlines etc.) Anually 25 Days of paid vacation, company accident insurance and company retirement pay plan. Company will get you (and if necessary your wife/husband, girl or boyfriend) a work visa for Switzerland and will assist in finding accommodation.

If you are interested or have any further inquires just drop me a pm, I’ll be happy to answer any of your questions, or just go ahead and send me your resume for this position. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I’m currently working for Lufthansa-Systems – for some reason I can’t update my personal profile, so it’s still showing California as my location which is not correct – so don’t be confused.

Please find below the original post for this Job:
Route Manual Quality Checker

Lufthansa Systems FlightNav AG is looking for you as an Route Manual Quality Checker expert.

The Quality Check (QC) function ensures that the Lufthansa Systems FlightNav products meet defined quality standards for flight operations. A quality checker conducts and co-ordinates all activities required to meet customer expectations with regards to content and format of aeronautical charts used in the airline industry.

QC monitors the chart production performance and advises regarding necessary revision efforts. QC reports and publishes production results against set indicators.

QC liaises with managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the product is always on the highest possible level of quality. First priority is given to flight safety. Where appropriate QC advises on changes and their implementation and provides training and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
Your task is to ensure that all aeronautical navigation data are correct on all charts of our Route Manual and eRoute Manual products.

Work activities:
  • developing and maintaining awareness regarding flight safety context and chart quality
  • assessing own company`s product specifications and customer requirements
  • ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation
  • setting up and maintaining controls and documentation
  • ensuring correctness and completeness of all aeronautical data
  • initiating investigations on product modifications if required
  • liaising with customer service agents and product development to ensure the execution of corrective actions and compliance with customers` specifications
  • preparing clear explanatory documents to improve the chart quality

Your profile

• Completed training as dispatcher, former pilot with experience in commercial aviation or a completed aviation/navigation degree
  • Safe handling of aeronautical data and publications
  • Good PC knowledge
  • Good command of written and spoken German and English, other languages are an advantage
  • Sense of duty and quality
  • Ability to work conscientiously und independently
  • Ability to work in a team
  • Flexibility and a good ability to work under pressure
Lufthansa Systems FlightNav AG is a young, dynamic company with around 150 employees with its registered seat in Zurich, Switzerland. It is a service company belonging to the Lufthansa Group which operates worldwide in the "Flight Operations Services" environment. LSY FlightNav`s main field of activity is the production of navigation data and flight navigation maps for airlines.

Re: Lufthansa-System HIRING (DON’T MISS THIS OPPURTUNITY!!!!

nice opportunity for those on furlough to make some dough waiting for recall

So is knowing how to write and speak in German a deal breaker if you don't know it?
Also where do you apply?

Hi

So is knowing how to write and speak in German a deal breaker if you don't know it?
No problem at all, there are already two or three Americans here at the company, and also a few other different nationalities, everybody speaks English here.

Also where do you apply?
Just pm me!

Looking forward to hearing from you:)

PM'd you!

What city is it in?

Do you have to relocate to Germany?

This sounds like an extremely cool job (and job location) and if I wasn't already gainfully employed I'd definitely throw a resume your way.

Who doesn't like the sound of, "Swiss Miss"?

NO

Thank you to everybody who expressed interest in employment with Lufthansa-Systems! Your applications were received and forwarded, HR department is currently reviewing all resumes and those who are considered for employment will be notified soon, but please be patient and refrain from any further inquiries, thank you!

NOTE: THIS VACANCY IS CLOSED ! ! !

Re: NO

So what are you trying to say?:sarcasm:

Thank you to everybody who expressed interest in employment with Lufthansa-Systems! Your applications were received and forwarded, HR department is currently reviewing all resumes and those who are considered for employment will be notified soon, but please be patient and refrain from any further inquiries, thank you!

NOTE: THIS VACANCY IS CLOSED ! ! !

Anyone get a response from systems yet? Accepted, denied? My wife and I were really hoping to get the job as we have always wanted to live in CH. Oh, yeah I got denied today. Scheise! :(

I want to thank Red-Baron for forwarding my resume...thank you!!! It would be nice to know what companies look for, definitely tough times for career hunters.

I want to thank Red-Baron for forwarding my resume...thank you!!! It would be nice to know what companies look for, definitely tough times for career hunters.

Ah yes! That's extremely rude of me. :eek: Thank you very much for forwarding my resume as well, Red Baron. I was extatic to get a reply so fast from Lufthansa. Plus it was a personalized email. :) Many thanks again Red Baron!

I am with Joe Blow. I too would like to know what a company like Lufthansa Systems looks for. I am itching to get a job in europe. I would prefer a flying job but I am not going to be picky.

Just had an hour phone interview this evening with their director. It went well and they are a super professional team that would be awesome to be a part of. I was very impressed by their operation and the interview was very knowledgeable with regard to their operations, mission, etc. Thanks for the referral!

Thomas

Hello Sir,

My name is Amey Bhawkar and I m mailing you from India .I m a holder
of FAA commercial pilot licence with instrument and multi engine
rating. I also possess the quality to write, understand and speak
fluent English! I also took German in College (so I can write but not speak German that fluently).

Willing to relocate in Zurich or in any part of the world where the Company transfers.

I m very Interested in joining Lufthansa as a Pilot.What r the requirements for
the job?
Also , where do I mail u my Resume(CV).

This thread has nothing to do with Lufthansa (the airline). Just for your reference though, Lufthansa never hires off the street. They hand select people from a VERY rigorous and technical process and train them from zero hours.

Hello Sir,

My name is Amey Bhawkar and I m mailing you from India .I m a holder
of FAA commercial pilot licence with instrument and multi engine
rating. I also possess the quality to write, understand and speak
fluent English! I also took German in College (so I can write but not speak German that fluently).

Willing to relocate in Zurich or in any part of the world where the Company transfers.

I m very Interested in joining Lufthansa as a Pilot.What r the requirements for
the job?
Also , where do I mail u my Resume(CV).

Back