Lufthansa-System HIRING (DON’T MISS THIS OPPURTUNITY!!!! )

Re: Lufthansa-System HIRING (DON’T MISS THIS OPPURTUNITY!!!!

Hey all,

I just got back from Zurich. Again looks like a great place. they did offer me the position. I'm not sure if I will take it yet. I asked them to give me a few weeks. I have a family so it would be a huge move for me. The salary is of definite concern. We loved it out ther but man was it ever expensive.

Isnt it a requiement to speak Auf Deutsch or just english.

I got offered the job and I don't speak a bit of German.

I took the job and don’t speak German. I'm in Zurich now (start in January) and went into the office today for the second time and everyone speaks English, even the locals. They were leaps and bounds friendlier and more welcoming than my last airline's management (Pacific Wings).

Wouldn't recommend this job to anyone with dependents or not having extensive travel experience in Western Europe (know how the gov't and work rules are different in Europe than in the USA).

It may sound weird but a company can easily gain an employee’s loyalty just by treating them with respect, LH seems to realize this. They’ve really impressed me! Super professional.

I took the job and don’t speak German. I'm in Zurich now (start in January) and went into the office today for the second time and everyone speaks English, even the locals. They were leaps and bounds friendlier and more welcoming than my last airline's management (Pacific Wings).

Wouldn't recommend this job to anyone with dependents or not having extensive travel experience in Western Europe (know how the gov't and work rules are different in Europe than in the USA).

It may sound weird but a company can easily gain an employee’s loyalty just by treating them with respect, LH seems to realize this. They’ve really impressed me! Super professional.

Man i'm so jealous! I'm bummed they never called me. :(
So what do you mean about not having extensive travel experience though?
Have you found a place to live yet? Is it expensive over there?

Hi all,

those of you who received a job offer an accepted it due to my post here on jetcareers, please be so kind and drop me a pm - it's important!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Hi

Please send me details for Route Maual Editor job in Lufthansa System AG. what is the salary and other living expenses.

vin

hey guys i was given a phone interview date later this month and was wondering what i can expect?

Are they still accepting resumes? If so, where do I send it?

As far as I know, no CVs are being accepted but interviews are being conducted with those who have already applied and look viable. Check with http://www.be-lufthansa.com/#/en/home/ periodically for jobs throughout the company.

Hey Guys...new to this forum, but have a job interview with Lufthansa Systems comming up soon...if anyone still checks this thread, or still works there..please PM me...have loads of questions!! thanx,Jeff!

Back