For Sale ►►►Lots of Jepp DVDs and King Schools Kits Cheap F/S ◄◄◄

OUTTIE

Hi all. I have been a lurker here for a long time and finally registered lol:laff:.
I am cleaning out my closet and just happen to have all these flight training DVDs that I like to sell.

I have all the Jeppesen DVDs ranging from Private-IFR-CFI-ME and some of the King/Cessna Kits. I have invested a good amount into my training.

I accept Verified/Confirmed Paypal only and MO (which have to be cleared first).

All prices shipped except if going internationally. Any question feel free to ask.

Jeppesen DVDs
Private Series - $120
Instrument - $170
CFI - $120
Multi-Engine - $65
Chart Training - $65

King Schools
Approach ** - $170
Hire** - $170
G1000 (XP,VISTA/Win7 compatible) - $155
Checkride DVD - $95

The checkride dvd is
BRAND NEW. NEVER VIEWED but opened. It used to have the plastic shrink wrap but I opened it. I never got a chance to view it so the disc aren't used. CAN BE VIEWED ON DVD PLAYER OR PC

**For the HIRE and APPROACH KITS YOU WILL NEED A USB external or internal FLOPPY DRIVE to save your progress as well as your PC needs Windows XP NOT Vista/Win7 You can buy it on eBay or local computer store. They are cheap to get.

The kit already have the floppy disk that I included so no need to buy the disks. The lessons are all unlocked so no worries.

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0374-1.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0372-1.jpg

Well yes. I have all the lessons unlocked via floppy disk for the Hire/Approach Kit. You make your own password when you install it. I kinda worked around it so all lessons are viewable as normal.

For the g1000, I will give you all my info and call king for the activation code. Simple as that.

Prices lowered..

Jeppesen DVDs
Private Series - $115
Instrument - $150
CFI - $115
Multi-Engine - $60
Chart Training - $60

King Schools
Approach ** - $150
Hire** - $150
G1000 (XP,VISTA/Win7 compatible) - $150
Checkride DVD - $90

Hi all. I have been a lurker here for a long time and finally registered lol:laff:.
I am cleaning out my closet and just happen to have all these flight training DVDs that I like to sell.

I have all the Jeppesen DVDs ranging from Private-IFR-CFI-ME and some of the King/Cessna Kits. I have invested a good amount into my training.

I accept Verified/Confirmed Paypal only and MO (which have to be cleared first).

All prices shipped except if going internationally. Any question feel free to ask.

Jeppesen DVDs
Private Series - $120
Instrument - $170
CFI - $120
Multi-Engine - $65
Chart Training - $65

King Schools
Approach ** - $170
Hire** - $170
G1000 (XP,VISTA/Win7 compatible) - $155
Checkride DVD - $95 ***GONE***

The checkride dvd is
BRAND NEW. NEVER VIEWED but opened. It used to have the plastic shrink wrap but I opened it. I never got a chance to view it so the disc aren't used. CAN BE VIEWED ON DVD PLAYER OR PC

**For the HIRE and APPROACH KITS YOU WILL NEED A USB external or internal FLOPPY DRIVE to save your progress as well as your PC needs Windows XP NOT Vista/Win7 You can buy it on eBay or local computer store. They are cheap to get.

The kit already have the floppy disk that I included so no need to buy the disks. The lessons are all unlocked so no worries.

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0374-1.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0372-1.jpg

No need to repost. if there's interest, there'll be interest!

Back