For Sale Jepp Private Course Books and DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished my private training last month and I have already started my instrument. I'm selling my Jeppesen Private Pilot books and my Private Pilot Video Series to keep the costs of instrument material down.

I believe the books I have are from the Private Pilot Part 141 kit, but because I used the exam booklet, record folder, and pre-solo exam it is pretty much the Part 61 kit. There are a few things from the kit that are missing (logbook, E6B, etc). The Part 61 kit normally sells for $230 from their site. The textbook and maneuvers manual do have some writing in them, but it can easily be erased if you would like. This is what I am selling:

Private Pilot Textbook $85
Private Pilot Maneuvers Manual $20
Private pilot Syllabus $21
Private Pilot Practice Test Standards $8
Private Pilot FAA Practical Test Study Guide $23
Private Pilot FAA Airmen Knowledge Test Guide (supplement is included) $20
ASA Oral Exam Guide $13

All of this stuff equals about $190 without shipping. It's only missing a logbook, E6B, FAR/AIM, plotter, and the pre-solo exam to make the full Part 61 kit. These few missing things will only cost around $80 with shipping if you order from Jepp. I am willing to sell all this stuff for $125 shipped. This gives you a $65 savings. It's not much, but it's something.

I am also selling my Guide Flight Discovery Private Pilot Video Serious DVDs for $120 shipped. They normally go for $150 + shipping. I no longer need them. The first 2 DVDs are in great condition. The 3rd DVD is in pretty good condition. It has a few scratches, but it runs great and has never skipped or anything for me.

PM for details or if you want pictures.

Thanks,

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back