List your arrival time...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I'd like to have a thread dedicated exclusively for listing time of arrival so we all have an idea of who can meet with whom when...all that fun stuff :)

Doug and I should be arriving sometime between 1 & 3pm Thursday. We will be driving

I'd like to have a thread dedicated exclusively for listing time of arrival so we all have an idea of who can meet with whom when...all that fun stuff :)

Doug and I should be arriving sometime between 1 & 3pm Thursday. We will be driving

2 pm-ish on Friday... flying into KLAS.

Does "no idea on Thursday afternoon or evening" count? Depends how much my own flight is delayed, then what's available from DEN once I get in.

Thursday HOPEFULLY around 2:30 PM, flying UsAirways in from PHX, but the flight looks full.

The g/f is getting in earlier than me, mid-afternoon Thursday. I'll be hopefully getting in around 8-9pm that night, possibly a bit later. I finish a trip at 3:30pm on the east coast.

The g/f is getting in earlier than me, mid-afternoon Thursday. I'll be hopefully getting in around 8-9pm that night, possibly a bit later. I finish a trip at 3:30pm on the east coast.

Well does she have a list of numbers to call so she isn't alone,bored in the hotel till you get there?

I'm either driving in on Fri. morning from Los Angeles and getting in around 11ish for the Allegiant tour. Or one of my students/clients is going to drop me off between 12 and 1 p.m. on Fri. (and I still can't believe one of my clients offered to drop me off in Vegas...)

Tuesday 4:30pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana2: :nana2: :nana2: :nana2: :nana2: :nana2:

Ok, I have work to do on Wednesday, but that lets me write the trip off right????

OK that'll learn me to reply without actually checking. I get in at 10:02 on Thursday. Kelly - do you want to share a cab since you get in right around when I do?

Anyone have thoughts on where I should stash my stuff until Tony or JEP arrive and let me into the condo?

Back