List your arrival time...

The g/f is getting in earlier than me, mid-afternoon Thursday. I'll be hopefully getting in around 8-9pm that night, possibly a bit later. I finish a trip at 3:30pm on the east coast.

Well does she have a list of numbers to call so she isn't alone,bored in the hotel till you get there?
make sure we have her cell phone number Matt... so we can text her where we all are so she has someone to hang with while waiting for you!!

Anyone have Seggy's phone number!? I can call him Thurs. to see whats up!
contact list will be sent out on monday to all those who have confirmed (or confirmed with me) that they are coming...

There's about 5 who have not yet confirmed (via paypal or with me) on whether or not they're gonna make it.

Shooting for a 1:35 PM arrival on Thursday afternoon.

J/S'ing on Southwest; hopefully all goes well. If anyone wants to split a cab to the strip around that time (or wants to let me bum a ride in their rental car), let me know.

I'll only be able to attend virtually. I have to stay behind in CVG and keep Comair's fleet flying.

I get in at 9:17 PM on UAL's flight 1433.

I'm going to TRY to get there earlier since I have the day off!

Looks like it's gonna be 2230 on Wed. But, the loads are getting tight, so it might not happen until Thurs. :eek: Keeping fingers crossed.

If I can make it to ORD (5 seats + the jump for 9 hours from now) I should be in around 10:30-12:00 tomorrow morning. yeah!

Hey anyone who gets in around 10 - give me a call, I'll probably be wandering the airport for a bit (or outside in the crazy taxi line).

The condo is over by the bellagio, so I think I'll try and take a cab there and see if I can stash my bag until JEP arrives

Call me, worse case I can get you and leave your stuff in the trunk with mine as we wait for JEP and wife to arrive. I will most likely still be doing some work, but can get you to the strip somewhere. If Kristie is in town I can try and drop you near her. It will take me 25-35 to get to the airport.
Contact number is on the list.

Back