Line Opportunities In San Diego?

TheMattAttack17

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any line jobs or something similar in the San Diego area. I'd really like to get some kind of aviation related job. Just kind of looking for something to get me around the airport and planes. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Go to every FBO and fill out an application. I'm sure atleast one FBO will have a position available, or one opening soon. FBO's have a high turn over rate, atleast in New Orleans.

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any line jobs or something similar in the San Diego area. I'd really like to get some kind of aviation related job. Just kind of looking for something to get me around the airport and planes. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Research the FBOs at local airports. Wether it be KSAN or smaller GA feilds. Go to them and fill out an application and hand in a resume. Dress fairly well, this can never hurt. Be serious and tell them why you are there and what you would like to accomplish while working for them. As Flyforfood mentioned, FBOs can have high turnovers because people are just in and out always searching for better opertunities in aviation. I know Atlantic Aviation is around the country and in my area are allways accepting resumes and applications because of this.

Best of luck to you! Let us know how it goes.

Back