Let's talk hygiene :-P

i know...and yet, doug got sick and not me! HAHA

I'll have to remember to wear those sparklies again next year :rawk:

Oh....lots of licking of K huh? And I didn't get a chance? It's because I'm middle eastern, right, right!?!?!

:D:D

Oh....lots of licking of K huh? And I didn't get a chance? It's because I'm middle eastern, right, right!?!?!

:D:D
[said in best redneck drawl]"Damned Ar-ab"[/end best rednect drawl]

By the way, I get to spend another weekend in Tehran...very friendly people, and I'll leave the politics out of it!!:beer:

No, seriously, very friendly people!!

i know...and yet, doug got sick and not me! HAHA

I'll have to remember to wear those sparklies again next year :rawk:

Yup, sick as a dog. :(

The worst part is that the captain I was scheduled to fly the trip tomorrow with was a guy who I needed to pick his brains about how he rounds up all the airlines for OBAP career events.

Plus, I guess I don't get a chance to rid Brussels of that pesky Rulles Trippel.

I think it's funny that with all the jokes about me.. coming down.. with something.. I'm healthy as a horse and everybody else is a mucus factory.

Vodka and OJ, FTW!

:laff:

I think it's funny that with all the jokes about me.. coming down.. with something.. I'm healthy as a horse and everybody else is a mucus factory

Just got back from the hospital. Nicola has been in and out of the ER since the day we got back, probably going in for surgery in the morning. I still feel like crap too.

Not the swine flu though, we both got poisonous spider bites.

Nicola has been in and out of the ER since the day we got back, probably going in for surgery in the morning.

HOLY COW, are you serious?!

If there's anything I can help with, let me know. You've got my digits, bro! :(

Just got back from the hospital. Nicola has been in and out of the ER since the day we got back, probably going in for surgery in the morning. I still feel like crap too.

Holy crap! And people laugh when I shake my shoes out for spiders if they've been sitting outside for a while...

Hope you guys are ok.

Holy crap, man! Hope the two of you get better!

HOLY COW, are you serious?!

If there's anything I can help with, let me know. You've got my digits, bro! :(

Very serious, on my way back to the hospital now.

She's doing better, but will be in the hospital for a while, at least a few more days.

Be careful out there, poisonous spiders are bad news. The bite I got still hurts, and it feels like having the flu on top of that. But fortunately, mine is not infected.

Holy crap dude, that sucks. Hope everything turns out ok!

Thanks. I'll take next year's hygiene/safety briefing more seriously:)

My biggest fear in life? Snakes on a Plane... (checking for snakes is a common glider preflight item). I don't think I could handle an "Indiana Jones" scenario in a floatplane in South America.

One on my arm.

Nicola got three on one arm.

Definitely from a poisonous spider, no way to be sure what type.

Dude, THAT SUCKS! I hope you both feel better.

Give Nicola my best and godspeed for a fast recovery.

Bummer!

(On the other hand- when you both get crazy superpowers, we'll still hang out, right?)

geez, where did you guys stay (so i don't stay there)?

why would she need surgery for spider bites? that's horribly crappy, esp after all she's been through in the past week or so.

Back