Let's talk hygiene :-P

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
We have 50+ confirmed attendees now and in an effort to stem any carrier conditions of either the Flu or H1N1...I'd like some suggestions on what we should or could do to keep us all clean and disease free (i know i know...that phrase is meant for something else BUT it's a perfectly good use in this case :p)

So, I'm going to bring markers so everyone can mark their plates, napkins (if they want) and cups...

other ideas? should we not shake hands but instead do the chest or fist bump or create some other way to introduce ourselves? HAHA

don't worry about it - most healthy adult individuals have nothing to worry about with the flu or H1N1.

bring purell if you're actually concerned.

We have 50+ confirmed attendees now and in an effort to stem any carrier conditions of either the Flu or H1N1...I'd like some suggestions on what we should or could do to keep us all clean and disease free (i know i know...that phrase is meant for something else BUT it's a perfectly good use in this case :p)

So, I'm going to bring markers so everyone can mark their plates, napkins (if they want) and cups...

other ideas? should we not shake hands but instead do the chest or fist bump or create some other way to introduce ourselves? HAHA

In honor of this post, I'm going to lick your cheek.

Well, crap. I was going to hawk a loogie into every drink I made but now I'll have to stop.

Ain't got nothing to worry about. Anyone who gets Ebola, we'll just leave him in the corner to bleed out and not touch him.:D

don't worry about it - most healthy adult individuals have nothing to worry about with the flu or H1N1.

bring purell if you're actually concerned.
yea, but we're talking pilots here...they're around grossness all day long and even Rosstafari came down with H1N1 after his month long journey around the nation via jetblue

Everyone is probably more likely to catch H1N1 from the germ infested airplanes they are flying in on than they are grabbing the wrong vodka tonic.
i think that's my point....meaning they could be carriers more than the average joe

Being in Vegas and considering the shifty characters there I would be more worried about other certain diseases.

NakedGunfullbodycondom.jpg

(in retrospect, for a M&G, that's kind of creepy :))

Seggy, I saw that the MGM Spa is offering a chest and back wax for $125.00. JEP and myself have offered to pitch in our spa credit to make sure you're freshly groomed for the ladies!:D You're on your own if you want the bikini wax too!:rotfl:

Seggy, I saw that the MGM Spa is offering a chest and back wax for $125.00. JEP and myself have offered to pitch in our spa credit to make sure you're freshly groomed for the ladies!:D You're on your own if you want the bikini wax too!:rotfl:

only if we get to pull the strips off....

only if we get to pull the strips off....

Are you guys serious? I might consider it!

Speaking of hygiene, I think Charlie has herpes now. Not good. I told you that stripper looked questionable.

Actually, no worries. To quote Star Wars,

"Negative, negative, it didn't go in."
;)

Props to our Rookie of the Year, Popaviator, for calling the go-around.

"Dude, the other strippers in her own club said not to go there..."

i know...and yet, doug got sick and not me! HAHA

I'll have to remember to wear those sparklies again next year :rawk:

Back