Let the passenger off, or continue?

I’ve had this happen twice and both times I asked the flight attendant “Is the passenger irate and causing a problem or did they just ask to get off? Do you think they will cause a disturbance if we continue?” Both times we ended up continuing and it was no big deal, no drama. Like someone said it’s not a private jet, a few pax might miss their connection but there are 40+ other people who probably want to get there.

In both cases I made a PA to the effect of “I understand some of you are worried about missing your connection; there will be a customer service representative at our destination to help.”

I’ve had this happen twice and both times I asked the flight attendant “Is the passenger irate and causing a problem or did they just ask to get off? Do you think they will cause a disturbance if we continue?” Both times we ended up continuing and it was no big deal, no drama. Like someone said it’s not a private jet, a few pax might miss their connection but there are 40+ other people who probably want to get there.

In both cases I made a PA to the effect of “I understand some of you are worried about missing your connection; there will be a customer service representative at our destination to help.”
have you ever had it where the CS rep no showed or was not able to give the passengers any real options for the missed connection?

… flaps one…
071B36C5-8A6E-4CF0-9933-34742ECF530D.jpeg
24F36282-6B6A-40AD-A2ED-4703F9243EC7.jpeg

Back