Lessons Learned So Far

Hahaha i meant that dont do the middle eastern jokes as in I SHOULDNT make the jokes! Apparently, someone's gf didnt like it.:rotfl::rotfl:

Are you referring to me? I thought they were very funny! I just didn't laugh. :D

I learned that you should drink orange juice all day (even if it means with vodka), so you have some vitamin C. I definitely have a cold/flu now, which I think was coming on before the trip. Vegas just made things worse. :insane:

I also learned that we have an amazing community of not only fellow aviators, but also friends. You are all outstanding people! I had some great conversations with many of you, and know you'll be lifelong friends. :rawk:

Are you referring to me? I thought they were very funny! I just didn't laugh. :D

Hahaha alright, so i think we covered all the GF's on this forum.

It was one lady, well, that was new to the group. It wasnt Kristie, Jenn, you, Martin's girl, or Ethans. Nor was it Tony's chicks, or any chicks that made it around the group, it still however was someone's gf.

Oooohh....the mystery.:laff:

Don't leave early! Sorry for that, it wasn't anyone's fault.

It's fun to tie people up! Doug, Tony, Kristie, Omar... Who's next?? ;)

Don't shake MikeD's hand. He will break it off!

Don't tell people that you have sisters... They may bug you constantly for a phone number!

ALWAYS TIP CABBIES!! Otherwise, they may throw your change in your face and almost get assaulted.

Glitter does not taste bad! At least not on Kristie! :D

And the best lesson ever...
BOOBIES ARE FUN!!! :D:D:D

so you're saying he wasn't funny enuff? hehe

that just means he'll have to try harder to earn your affections next year! ;)

Hahaha alright, so i think we covered all the GF's on this forum.

It was one lady, well, that was new to the group. It wasnt Kristie, Jenn, you, Martin's girl, or Ethans. Nor was it Tony's chicks, or any chicks that made it around the group, it still however was someone's gf.

Oooohh....the mystery.:laff:

I think I know the answer to this one. That was a weird exchange.

I learned that you should drink orange juice all day (even if it means with vodka), so you have some vitamin C. I definitely have a cold/flu now, which I think was coming on before the trip. Vegas just made things worse. :insane:

I also learned that we have an amazing community of not only fellow aviators, but also friends. You are all outstanding people! I had some great conversations with many of you, and know you'll be lifelong friends. :rawk:

Agreed with all of the above... especially the bold part. :D

REALLY?! we might have to plan a 6 month NJC09 revival gathering...hehe

You know, April may not be a bad time to head out to Vegas. Do it right after April 15th.

BOOBIES ARE FUN!!! :D:D:D

Yep. Somewhere there is a picture of me floating around with staring at someone's boobs who I just met with my tongue out.

Damn I want that picture.

Back