Lessons Learned So Far

tonyw

1. It's a sign that you're going to be in a lot of pain if you start drinking on the flight over, then continue with a couple of drinks with a few of the boys, and then manage to spend around $80 on drinks when there's a two for one going on. You will be sloppy drunk and you will pay the next day.

2. Max's idea of a shot of alcohol is the amount of liquor that a six year old gets when his dad says, sure, you can have a sip.

3. Charlie is a major player. Who else could get some chick to arrange for limo transportation for ten to a club and then get us in without having to pay a cover? And he managed to get people who were definitely not up to the dress code in the door.

4. If Sarah asks you for your belt or asks you to put your hands behind your back, don't do it. Unless you're into that kind of thing.

5. Dale has an amazing ability to remain upright after drinking more alcohol than any human should be able to. A full bottle of Crown over the course of the night, and all he did was go to sleep on the couch. No puking, no stumbling, nothing.

6. When Ed helps you talk a couple of girls into coming up to the suite, make sure that you call ahead to let everyone know they are not hookers.

7. Ethan is the best designated driver ever. He doesn't drink, so he doesn't have a problem being the guy who can't.

8. Do not bet on the team that you root for in a football game. That way, if they lose, you are disappointed twice.

9. The best way to end a party is to turn out the lights. Game over. It's the opposite of being in a bar, where they turn on the lights to tell you to get the hell out.

10. Contacts that make someone's eyes look so blue it's like they are glowing are not attractive. They're kind of creepy. Especially if everything else on the person is of questionable authenticity.

One more night left and I'm sure we'll learn some more lessons.

This is all in good fun, folks, so nobody get pissed off.

11. Don't ask the stripper if she's got change for a twenty. **cough**Rex**cough**

12. Don't use the ATM at the strip club with the $10 ATM fee. **cough**Rex**cough**

13. Don't pass out while sitting in the back of a strech limo. **cough**Rex**cough**

11. Don't ask the stripper if she's got change for a twenty. **cough**Rex**cough**

12. Don't use the ATM at the strip club with the $10 ATM fee. **cough**Rex**cough**

13. Don't pass out while sitting in the back of a strech limo. **cough**Rex**cough**

..to add to that!

...pack more than your white tee!

***cough***Rex***cough***

Poor Rex - although I don't ever recall talking to him when he wasn't a little (sometimes a lot) buzzed! For a skinny little guy he parties hard.:beer:

Sounds like I missed a good time. I'm bummed I didn't make it....it certainly wasn't by choice. :(

Guess I'll have to live vicariously through the Wookiee until next year.

I have a lesson learned.

1. Dont do any middle eastern/terrorist joking around unless the people understand that you're joking/dont get offended.

..to add to that!

...pack more than your white tee!

***cough***Rex***cough***

Hahahaha if you only knew what happened to that white tee this morning (oh god, it's gross thinking that we never went to bed!):insane:

I roll to NJC in ma white tee

I hit da strip in ma white tee

Two fist in ma white tee

Roll up to Planet Hollywood in ma white tee

Talk ta girls I ain't gota chance wit in ma white tee

I look clean in ma white tee

Yea in ma white tee [x5]

I roll to NJC in ma white tee

I hit da strip in ma white tee

Two fist in ma white tee

Roll up to Planet Hollywood in ma white tee

Talk ta girls I ain't gota chance wit in ma white tee

I look clean in ma white tee

Yea in ma white tee [x5]

LOL! He was such a good sport about it too this morning. I woulda been swinging if that happened to me!

Another lesson learned:

2. Drop any class that you might be struggling with BEFORE you attend NJC so you dont have to worry about making it back the next day to class.

And I learned fake IDs that say you were born in 1964 are a bad idea.

mclovin.jpg

Actually, I just realized how much those pics of jhugz that were going around look like a bigger mclovin'!

I have a lesson learned.

1. Dont do any middle eastern/terrorist joking around unless the people understand that you're joking/dont get offended.

Did I make you feel inferior?

mclovin.jpg

Actually, I just realized how much those pics of jhugz that were going around look like a bigger mclovin'!

Dude! Rex has a Hawaii driver's license?

Back