Lessons Learned So Far

I obviously wasn't there, but I already like everybody on this forum a little more :D

Oh, and :beer: to Charlie. He's my newest bestest friend.

Poor Rex - although I don't ever recall talking to him when he wasn't a little (sometimes a lot) buzzed! For a skinny little guy he parties hard.:beer:

Yeah, but after Monday night he was the first to pass out.

9129_186984640209_512440209_4103244_5666683_n.jpg

Even after he crashed hard at breakfast and we... uh... made sure to share all the condiments, he STILL couldn't be phased.

He woke up, laughed it off, and began quietly plotting his revenge.

Aaron's still looking over his shoulder.

I gotta give this guy serious props, though. He parties!!

It is only $8 cab fair from the Bellagio to the MGM. Better planning would have allowed me to be able to contribute more on the several trips made back and forth monday night.

It is only $8 cab fair from the Bellagio to the MGM. Better planning would have allowed me to be able to contribute more on the several trips made back and forth monday night.

Follow-on lesson:

If you have a group of 10 or so, at least, you can all throw in 8 bucks and ride a limo for a flat fee, plus a driver tip.

We rolled up on the Palms in style.

we did!!! that was so MONEY!

and a ton of fun!! I'll do the playboy club again anytime...they have eye candy galore...

Follow-on lesson:

If you have a group of 10 or so, at least, you can all throw in 8 bucks and ride a limo for a flat fee, plus a driver tip.

We rolled up on the Palms in style.

Shoot, didn't know it was at the Palms where you were going. My cousin is bartender at the Ghost Bar, and doubles at the Playboy.

I learned that the low pay of a regional pilot can be suplemented by adding notches to my belt.

this was discovered as **coughrexcough proceded to count aloud his "poon count" incuding names and locations

and from what i hear... he was trying to hit it with the girls at NJC...but they all told him to quit it :)

Hm..... didn't realize that talking to members of the opposite sex was automatically considered "hitting" on them?:confused:

:insane: someone stop the world from spinning; my head hurts!

I learned that the low pay of a regional pilot can be suplemented by adding notches to my belt.

this was discovered as **coughrexcough proceded to count aloud his "poon count" incuding names and locations

Someone had to tell you about the advantages of being a pilot (at a regional).... ;)

sadly. you spent the rest of the evening telling me how bad it sucks to be a regional-er.. and rubbing in that you were hired with like 15 hours to blizzue lol

Hm..... didn't realize that talking to members of the opposite sex was automatically considered "hitting" on them?:confused:

:insane: someone stop the world from spinning; my head hurts!
talking doesn't constitute hitting, no....but that's what the other girls (and a few of the guys) were telling me....

however, you might not remember some of your actions on Sunday night...hehehe...it was flippin' funny, in my eyes, nothing but humor and nothing to worry about either!

Yeah, but after Monday night he was the first to pass out.

9129_186984640209_512440209_4103244_5666683_n.jpg

Even after he crashed hard at breakfast and we... uh... made sure to share all the condiments, he STILL couldn't be phased.

He woke up, laughed it off, and began quietly plotting his revenge.

Aaron's still looking over his shoulder.

I gotta give this guy serious props, though. He parties!!

talking doesn't constitute hitting, no....but that's what the other girls (and a few of the guys) were telling me....

however, you might not remember some of your actions on Sunday night...hehehe...it was flippin' funny, in my eyes, nothing but humor and nothing to worry about either!

...serious big props to Rex. I loved teasing him the entire weekend (all in fun). He's a really good sport, serious props!!!

much love!

:)

Back