Leave AA for Fedex?

https://www.facebook.com/deltapilot...4287680018222/997478890365767/?type=3&theater

Your application is often our 1st impression of you….make it a good one! Print out your app and have someone look it over for gaps in employment, any missing information or spelling errors. Speaking of spelling errors….did you know Delta Air Lines is 3 words?

13173180_997478890365767_9034242360499428258_o.jpg

Oh, if this isn't obvious, spell it how they want it. Not like a wise ass like me says it should be spelled.

@learhawkerbe400 how much of what you are feeling about AA's future is a product of the plane you are flying and the type of flying you are doing? The 190 is a very small fleet with limited flying. Once you are all on one list and will be able to pick from more bases and more planes with different kinds of flying do you think your out look will change?

@learhawkerbe400 how much of what you are feeling about AA's future is a product of the plane you are flying and the type of flying you are doing? The 190 is a very small fleet with limited flying. Once you are all on one list and will be able to pick from more bases and more planes with different kinds of flying do you think your out look will change?
I am getting pretty tired of the 190. I've seen enough of BOS, LGA and DCA for my lifetime haha. But more bases and a different variety of planes doesn't change my fundamental feelings about the downward trends I see for the future of all US airlines.

I am getting pretty tired of the 190. I've seen enough of BOS, LGA and DCA for my lifetime haha. But more bases and a different variety of planes doesn't change my fundamental feelings about the downward trends I see for the future of all US airlines.

Seriously dude? Do you realize every other landing could be MEM? Wouldn't you get sick of that?

Seriously dude? Do you realize every other landing could be MEM? Wouldn't you get sick of that?
I said I'm tired of those places but I stayed on the 190 for money and QOL knowing the flying is repetitive. I'd do it for the rest of my career if it paid well and offered good job security. My issue is NOT with lack of destinations on my current fleet. Like I said in my last post I'm worried about job security not who has cooler layovers.

My issue is NOT with lack of destinations on my current fleet. Like I said in my last post I'm worried about job security not who has cooler layovers.

Fortunately, there's no person alive who can predict what things are going to look like in 35 years, so roll the bones like the rest of us.

FWIW, I have a USAF pilot training classmate who had been at UAL 7 years before leaving for FedEx a couple months ago. He's in newhire training right now.

Two of my SJI recommendation letters (one internal, one from my current CP) have it missplelled. I cringe everytime I see them. I can't decide whether ot not to delete them. Am I better off with them since they're from valued sources, or are they counting against me because the author didn't know any better? I mean c'mon, I didn't write the letters nor did I have the opportunity to proofread them...

Back