Layover food

IMG_6470.jpeg

Trying Turkish food out in Seattle. Not bad!

Probably one of the best places to eat on that layover! It's a little hidden gem I mention to everyone I fly there with. I go back and forth between that and Din Tai Fung

Where is this? Also Din Tai Fung is the best chain ever. I order from them almost every time I'm spending the night by the airport. Will probably have dinner there tomorrow actually

Where is this? Also Din Tai Fung is the best chain ever. I order from them almost every time I'm spending the night by the airport. Will probably have dinner there tomorrow actually
Istanbul Cuisine. It's right outside the entrance of Bellvue Square Mall. I just happened to stumble on it while strolling around and was immediately impressed.

My partner is from Taiwan and she got me hooked on Din Tai Fung. We even went to the original one in Taipei and it was phenomenal. I've become a dumpling snob after being together so many years. It doesn't help that she makes them at home and they're delicious.

Istanbul Cuisine. It's right outside the entrance of Bellvue Square Mall. I just happened to stumble on it while strolling around and was immediately impressed.

My partner is from Taiwan and she got me hooked on Din Tai Fung. We even went to the original one in Taipei and it was phenomenal. I've become a dumpling snob after being together so many years. It doesn't help that she makes them at home and they're delicious.
Go to DoughZone next time, I think they’re better than DTF.

Look at you dude! Branching out from your hotel room and Sabarro’s. Very proud of you!

Hah!

Yah right. We’re on spring break at the Seadust Cancun all inclusive resort. I ain’t bustin out no apple strudels during work overnights. There’s a Sbarros or a subway for that :)

Hah!

Yah right. We’re on spring break at the Seadust Cancun all inclusive resort. I ain’t bustin out no apple strudels during work overnights. There’s a Sbarros or a subway for that :)
My wallet wishes I could do that. My only existence on earth is to try every kind of food that exists.

This is exactly what I love to see. Places try to get too cute with their "Bennies", with weird a*# proteins, alternative breads, etc. Just put some f**ing ham on an English muffin, get the egg right, and that hollandaise better have a lemony tang and not be too thick. +10 for properly done hash browns. Though I think we have revisited that subject here recently.

There is a place in North Palm Beach called "Sara's Kitchen" that makes this 100% legit.

OTOH, they also do homemade corned beef hash that is THE most legit I have ever had. They do a skillet with corned beef, taters, eggs and cheese, and a side of pancakes.

Eat that at 10am in October, and you are good for hibernation until May sometime.

Back