Layover food

I should have taken a photo of my Thai food in Fairbanks?

Who knew!?

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1696888926896.gif

Damn, I can’t like enough. Looks awesome. I’m particularly jealous of the MX stuff, damn that looks good. I’ve heard MX City is a real food spot nowadays.

Of course i guess i have eaten pretty well on my last few layovers. Just nowhere exotic. But the prime rib in MSP was *chefs kiss* and so were my oysters and hangar steak in Hoboken. That place is pretty snazzy, my secret yuppy really came out. Seafood night tonight, need to purge all the beef and crew meals from my body with something more healthy, preferably with a heavy portion of veggies.

The only thing your ass is worth is Midrats.

:)

Damn, I can’t like enough. Looks awesome. I’m particularly jealous of the MX stuff, damn that looks good. I’ve heard MX City is a real food spot nowadays.

Of course i guess i have eaten pretty well on my last few layovers. Just nowhere exotic. But the prime rib in MSP was *chefs kiss* and so were my oysters and hangar steak in Hoboken. That place is pretty snazzy, my secret yuppy really came out. Seafood night tonight, need to purge all the beef and crew meals from my body with something more healthy, preferably with a heavy portion of veggies.

Where did you eat in Hoboken? I grew up in the next town over.

Bodega De La Ardosa in MAD. Besides the artichokes, it was the best Tortilla de Patatas I've ever had
20230901_181941.jpg

Galeto Sat's in GIG Copacabana
20230211_155228.jpg

Cafe de Tacuba MEX
FB_IMG_1696898994676.jpg

If anyone wants recommendations in MXP or my hometown of FCO don't be afraid to hit me up. Too many places to list and it also depends which part of town you're staying.

You mean you don’t want reviews of Olive Gardens and other great places from around the world ?! 🤣😂

Just for that, here’s my filet mignon from Ziyafet Steakhouse in Almaty from two weeks ago 🤣 or some assortment of Georgian food from a place nearby.

View attachment 74287

View attachment 74288
I definitely regret not trying this Georgian place in San Diego before I moved, food looks really interesting.

Back