Layover food

Good food is everywhere, sometimes you got to look for it. The best Italian food I’ve had was in some small town Oklahoma.

Absolutely remarkable subs could be had at a questionable gas station just outside of downtown Ft Lauderdale. 1 sub could feed you for 2 days.

IMG_2720.jpeg

Finally checked South America off the list. It was delicious.

that would be the Hyatt Place. Roberto’s Tacos was across the other street by the Dunkin and the liquor store.
Right across the street from both of those in the bigger shopping center is Ferraro's. A bit pricier but some amazing legit Italian food.

You guys are all really doing a good job here, just thought id drop by to say that. I feel like Guy Fiere in comparison. Keep em coming

Not in a layover but also didn’t cook this at home. Great Ethiopian place in SMF called Queen Shiba if this interests anyone. Mixed plate shared amongst three people mostly veggies with chicken, beef and lamb as well.

Attachments

• IMG_5806.jpeg
    IMG_5806.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
Not in a layover but also didn’t cook this at home. Great Ethiopian place in SMF called Queen Shiba if this interests anyone. Mixed plate shared amongst three people mostly veggies with chicken, beef and lamb as well.

SILVERWARE?! :)

SILVERWARE?! :)
Only one of us.

The SO’s mother is visiting…from AL :/ It was great she came out of her comfort zone to try a place that wasn’t Applebees or Cracker Barrel, so we decided not to push it too much.

I love African joints, but in my experience, it is the absolute longest wait for a meal you can have. Which makes it more amazing when it finally arrives. Mileage probably varies.

View attachment 77030

Lunch in Cabo today, while getting my ass a little burnt too

Is this the A320? My buddy just bid in because of all the tropical 1 and done days. And that apparently the conversion from that to A330 (he can almost hold a good line in the right seat there) is very fast......he said 10 hours, but didn't know where he read that, or if it is sims or OE or both......

Back