Layover food

Last week a friend needed their plane moved to CIC. My GF and I gladly jumped on the opportunity knowing we could grab dinner at Sierra Nevada.
Salmon for her, fried chicken for me.
IMG_5903.jpeg
IMG_5902.jpeg

Last week a friend needed their plane moved to CIC. My GF and I gladly jumped on the opportunity knowing we could grab dinner at Sierra Nevada.
Salmon for her, fried chicken for me.
View attachment 77414View attachment 77415

One of life's strange realizations was that there is an enormous monstrosity of a Sierra Nevada brewery in Asheville, NC, right by the airport......of all states, and of all places. I'm not sure that the bartenders knew it isn't pronounced "nevawdah"

I tend to stay away from Italian restaurants that I don't know personally, but some friends highly recommended I try Louie Bossi's on Las Ollas in FLL. Had the Pasta alla Norma, with eggplant and Ricotta Salata to try them out and they made it almost exactly the way I do. Will definitely be back on my next FLL layover which will probably be soon because the Florida shuttle is a way of life as a junior ER captain. If I can eat like this, I'll happily take it any day.
20240420_160122.jpg

Back