Lawsuit filed against B6/NK

It’s called a joke people. Sheesh no one except slum seemed to have gotten the reference.

You know what happened to Chris Rock when he bombed a joke that night, right? :)

i-am-that-guy.gif

Wait until they get a load of his retirement account.

Breaker breaker 401 just a couple of perfectly ordinary working class people on board sips pumpkin spice latte hey y’all check out my steelies and manual transmission I can barely afford the payment on this base model gets text message on $1000 phone beamed to $1000 watch because he didn’t pay for the model with CarPlay do any y’all know where the nearest Del Frisco’s is? No? Hey Siri, find the nearest Del Frisco’s drives to Del Frisco’s and sees several $100k cars in the valet PERFECT

Love it!

"Guys guys guys, you taking the 40 to the 17 to the 10 or rawdogging out the 40 to the 58 to the 5? I like to 'Jake Brake' as I roll up on the interchange, you?"

You know what happened to Chris Rock when he bombed a joke that night, right? :)

View attachment 70416

He didn’t bomb a joke. He actually had an excellent joke for a woman actress because it was almost a complimenting professional-level joke. And one that would have been forgotten in 10 minutes. WS made sure it was remembered forever.

Have you seen Rock’s new Netflix “Selective Outrage.” Now he addresses that slap. Brutally. o_O

He didn’t bomb a joke. He actually had an excellent joke for a woman actress because it was almost a complimenting professional-level joke. And one that would have been forgotten in 10 minutes. WS made sure it was remembered forever.

Have you seen Rock’s new Netflix “Selective Outrage.” Now he addresses that slap. Brutally. o_O

I love Chris Rock, think he's a comedic genius but it got tremendously laborious.

Yeah, he's angry, and rightfully so. And yes, the event was full of irony, but I don't have that level of interest in his grievances to sit through an hour of anyone's complaints. Louis Black is about my max in that genre of comedic complaining.

I love Chris Rock, think he's a comedic genius but it got tremendously laborious.

Yeah, he's angry, and rightfully so. And yes, the event was full of irony, but I don't have that level of interest in his grievances to sit through an hour of anyone's complaints. Louis Black is about my max in that genre of comedic complaining.

Hmmm. I would thought you would like Chris Rock’s humor / standup style.
I like Louis Black. But Chappelle and Rock, well, rock! :)

Selective Outrage is such an appropriate title. That’s society for you today.

Hmmm. I would thought you would like Chris Rock’s humor / standup style.
I like Louis Black. But Chappelle and Rock, well, rock! :)

Selective Outrage is such an appropriate title. That’s society for you today.

I do, if you had read the post, but the latest was somewhat predictable.

Never been a Chappelle fan. I'm not the target audience for his humor. Funny, but he's really there as a conduit to teach suburbanites about the black experience whereas it's something I live with every moment of my life so it's entirely predictable to me.

"Dude, did you see the episode with Wayne Brady?! Or the one where he played Tiger Woods OMG, it was crazy!"

"Did you understand the episode with Wayne Brady and Tiger?"

"What?"

"Coca cola! Can you believe it's sweet and kinda fizzy when you drink it? How crazy is that?!" as I look down and see my half-consumed 7-11 Thirstbuster.

Do you get off on sending every thread to the lav?

What thread did I send to the Lav? Fairly rare that happens.

And what I wrote is fact. Read any news article regarding this blockage.

The Biden administration has argued since taking office there needs to be greater competition between businesses, especially in the airline industry, to lower costs for consumers

“If not blocked, the merger of JetBlue and Spirit would result in higher fares and fewer choices for tens of millions of travelers across the country. The Justice Department is suing to prevent that from happening,” said Attorney General Merrick Garland in March.

The Biden administration has taken a much more aggressive approach in fighting mergers and combinations, including in the airline industry.

Back