King Air initial in Europe/Middle East

phoenix 23684

I wonder if someone could steer me in the right direction. I'm currently in Afghanistan and my company is looking at sending me to either the B100 or 300 initial school, but due to tax reasons I rather stay out of CONUS. Does anyone know of a place in Europe where I can go? Of course needs to be FAA approve since I don't have my JAA.

Thanks

How long have you been/will be stationed overseas? Take a close look at the tax code because I think you can return to the US for up to 30 days as long as your permanent residence is outside the country for 330(?) days in a 12 month consecutive period. I'm not sure on those numbers, so definitely give it a close read. I went through this last year and I'm pretty sure there is a way to come back to the US for a period.

How long have you been/will be stationed overseas? Take a close look at the tax code because I think you can return to the US for up to 30 days as long as your permanent residence is outside the country for 330(?) days in a 12 month consecutive period. I'm not sure on those numbers, so definitely give it a close read. I went through this last year and I'm pretty sure there is a way to come back to the US for a period.

You are correct, I'm just trying to minimize my time in the states, just in case something comes up, like an emergency. Plus Europe is so much closer as well.

Back