king air 250 with pro line 21

I have some time in the 200 with the Pro Line 21. What do you want to know?

Here's some feedback you can listen to in your B200 with PL21:

61kMiZpXFpL.jpg

You can find the PL-21 users manuals for several aircraft via some clever Google searches. I don't believe I've seen one for a 250, but the ones that are available are close enough to get you familiar.

There is also a PL-21 desktop trainer program that you can get through some of the torrent sites -- it is for a Beech Premier, but the basic mechanization is the same as on the King Air.

You can find the PL-21 users manuals for several aircraft via some clever Google searches. I don't believe I've seen one for a 250, but the ones that are available are close enough to get you familiar.

There is also a PL-21 desktop trainer program that you can get through some of the torrent sites -- it is for a Beech Premier, but the basic mechanization is the same as on the King Air.
thks

Some of.this sites I swear don't have actual downloads. Just setup to get you to register so they can spam your email.

Tried the Pirate bay one. Extracted and couldn't find a way to install. Other two didn't work.

It's has two pt6 power plants. 5 tires. It makes noise and goes places. Follow the expanded PL21 checklist you get in training. Leave one box on tune.

The PL21 is about as easy as they come. What specifically are you looking for?

Most people who try to do improvised self study prior to a school hours like FSI etc . Just end up unlearning a lot of what they thought they figured out. If your going to a school for it, check the school provided docs. Flight safety give you access online before your course etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back