KCM issues?

Thats strange, because they just expanded it again... and safety inspectors don't use KCM. KCM is for aircraft crew, and some airports let their corn-rowed TSA homies go through it WITH LESS IDENTIFICATION THAN WE HAVE TO PRESENT (rant over).
Referring to black TSA agents as "corn-rowed homies" does.

I just want to point out that race was assumed, and only mentioned well after the fact in this whole debacle.

Merely observational, no need for people to get bent out of shape.
Last week I saw 2 airport employees try to beat up my Q70 busdriver in LGA... just because I witnessed it and reported on it on a forum doesn't make me a bigot.

That's cool, but you see, I saw a guy get sick on a bean burrito at Taco Bell so you know, the cheese fries at Buffalo Wild Wings have botulism.

EXACTLY!

Nothing of that has anything to do with your assumption in the TSA case. Nothing.

You just got "internet called out" because you didn't make a workman-like effort to at least skim the article and then made a sad amount of cultural assumptions.

Enjoy! It happens all the time and is a natural, zesty part of an online forum.

Reporting crime doesn't make you a bigot.

Referring to black TSA agents as "corn-rowed homies" does.
You guys are putting words in my mouth that I absolutely did not say.
I never made any reference to color.
justin%20timberlake%2028mar12%2011.jpg

She got off lucky - I know people who came home with timeshare interests! That WON'T buff out!

"Oh, honey, it's a short presentation, and they're SO nice! We get tickets to a free buffet after it's over too! Come on. CAMAAAN!"

hqdefault.jpg

"I wont that!"

Thug, corn rowed homie, it doesn't matter which term you use, we know what you mean.

What the ...? Frak that. You will not steal the word 'thug'—it's the best way to describe a thuggish person, and I'll be damned if I'll let it be turned into a slur.

</sidebar but serious>

-Fox

What the ...? Frak that. You will not steal the word 'thug'—it's the best way to describe a thuggish person, and I'll be damned if I'll let it be turned into a slur.

</sidebar but serious>

-Fox

It's already been stolen, dude. Blame racists, they're the ones that keep taking terms in order to replace the old ones that they can't use anymore. This is the natural development of loaded language.

Merely observational, no need for people to get bent out of shape.
Last week I saw 2 airport employees try to beat up my Q70 busdriver in LGA... just because I witnessed it and reported on it on a forum doesn't make me a bigot.

Hey, you know what bends me out of shape.

It is when people write or say blatantly overt racial comments with deliberate intent, knowing good and well what they are saying, how it will be perceived, and then try to backpedal out of it when people react to it.

You would have won more points in my book if you would have just proudly dawned the racist crown after that comment, instead of trying to walk both sides of the fence like a coward in order to fit in.

Hey, if that's really the way you feel that's your right. This is America. Just don't be half ass about it.

Then again, that's just me.

Thug isn't a racial term, neither is cornrow. I have seen more white people with cornrows than I have black people.

Sure, what he said wasn't phrased in the most polite way, but I didn't take it as a racial gesture but instead commentary on the appearance and attitude of TSA agents.

Back